+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Warne tells the Advertiser why he chose Barker

Coaching badges mean naff all.

Badges - if you get to the "Pro- licence" it shows commitment to the job and that you want to push on and make it your career.

Sadly - Warney hasn't lived watching football with the eyes of a manager !

A man who dreams of being manager of football team at a good level do just that: Dreams about it"....it's their hobby - their life !

Sadly our manager was the kind of worker that goes to work - clocks on - clocks off then goes home to the family - and that's all he ever wanted.

Now he's been conscripted to be Rotherham United manager and brought in his old mate to help him.

I respect football far too much to think this is anything other than amateur hour - good managers are very committed individuals and for years all Warne wanted was a quiet life and a home life.

It'll end in tears....

I don't believe it. Great post LBJ.

Maybe a thread for after the Derby match. But will Warney, Barker etc still be here, this time next season, and where will we finish?
    I say: Yes and 18th. (Might be fired next summer though )

Oh look yet more total sh!te.

Again they mean naff all, show naff, prove naff all. All you have to do to see that they mean naff all is notice on what happens in the game and it's history.

Why not just give them a chance next season and if it doesn't work then moan till your hearts content.

#moaning ****s.

It's been hilarious reading this site of late, just when you think they've moaned about everything possible they start finding things no one would moan about usually and do yet more moaning/crying.

Banter is even funnier.

Are you going to be moaning all summer? Enjoy

Well Cayton....good debate is great when dealing with good debaters...... ...........however - this season had been all about argument and pure contradiction.....

Yes it was.....no it wasn't

Yes he is.....no he wasn't.....

Sorry...is this the 5 minutes or 10 minute argument....

The 5 minute.....

No it isn't....yes it is.....

To much Mass debating going off for my liking.....

When the fun stops....stop !....lol

For you mostly it's been arguing against facts that everyone can see.

"facts that everyone can see"

Well I've been on this planet long enough that the majority ( everyone to you ) knows jack sh!t but are "experts" at all things - bur football in particular !

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast