+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Last night's meeting

True as a fan for the day I guess he can wear what he wants. At least like Mandy did, he said hello to loads of fans. They were stopping him on the walk back to the Park for selfies, shake hands etc so good for him. I'll be handing in my vote sometime in the next few days and then walk around to renew my ST. That's it then until we have the usual pre season friendly at WLP. Roll on Summer.

Thanks Lovedean, a bit of a short reply this one as I might still be a tiny tadge hungover. Still cannot believe that we got the Championship, totally totally unbelievable day.

I had a tad too much celebratory Ski Saturday night into Sunday morning I have to admit. Daz had a great afternoon in the Crook then after the game too before retiring to his abode. Happy to report he got his gang of 3 back to Kendal safely.

Hi, I'm a Spurs fan living on IOW so impartial. But knowing what you Pompey fans have achieved in owning your own club is immense. The struggles you had with rubbish owners, didn't the last one keep your car park to sell separately, be very careful of doing a deal with the devil, no matter what riches are on offer. You have all done amazing so far and obviously by re-investing all the income earned have obtained players good enough for promotion.Ok without Mr. Eisner's money it will take you much longer to get to where you want to be but what the hell enjoy the journey. You are the envy of all other supporters around the world. Actually owning your own club without outside interference. Being free is worth an awful lot. I wish you luck whichever way it goes.

Cheers my friend. Personally I think it will be a massive Yes vote, we are now half way through the first week and voting doesn't close till Friday week. I shall follow your "home" results next season at Wembley. Having travelled there for the Skins v Bengals NFL match in October I am envious.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)