Yaaaaaaaas. DRI in Glasgow next year.
    Wur they playing they must be nearly 60 noooo auld punks

Quote Originally Posted by vasilyrats86 View Post
    Wur they playing they must be nearly 60 noooo auld punks
    Ticket aquired

Audio they are playing.

Massive tick in the box

Kurt Brecht is 56

Blackie and the boys on Monday at the ABC playing the Crimson Idol in full. Have a feeling its going to be all kinds of good

Cockney Rejects playing dumpdee and no going to lemon tree

Quote Originally Posted by Nae Huns View Post
    Cockney Rejects playing dumpdee and no going to lemon tree
    Whenaboots?

W. A. S. P, 16/10, ABC

The Crimson Idol being played in full was always going to be good. It was played to the backdrop of a film depicting the story of The Crimson Idol (its a concept album about a guy who has a hard upbringing then becomes a rockstar as he wants to be loved, then hates it and the hedonism.. and kills himself). I enjoyed it. Seeing "The Idol" "Chainsaw Charlie" and "Docktor Rockter" was quality. Blackie Lawless looks like a 61 year old these days and is a fatty. After the Idol they came back to play, "The Real Me", "Golgotha", "Love Machine", "I Wanna Be Somebody"

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    W. A. S. P, 16/10, ABC

The Crimson Idol being played in full was always going to be good. It was played to the backdrop of a film depicting the story of The Crimson Idol (its a concept album about a guy who has a hard upbringing then becomes a rockstar as he wants to be loved, then hates it and the hedonism.. and kills himself). I enjoyed it. Seeing "The Idol" "Chainsaw Charlie" and "Docktor Rockter" was quality. Blackie Lawless looks like a 61 year old these days and is a fatty. After the Idol they came back to play, "The Real Me", "Golgotha", "Love Machine", "I Wanna Be Somebody"
    could nae be arsed traipsing through to see WASSSSSSPPPP seen them twice back in the day in the Playhoose think it was the Headless Children tour and then at Donington before it became a pile of pish with 68 stages full of mince and 2 decent acts. Didnt come across as well on the huge stage

Their recent stuff Babylon, Golgotha is as good as the auld classics cannae beat The Last Command and the Electric Circus stuff

Quote Originally Posted by vasilyrats86 View Post
    could nae be arsed traipsing through to see WASSSSSSPPPP seen them twice back in the day in the Playhoose think it was the Headless Children tour and then at Donington before it became a pile of pish with 68 stages full of mince and 2 decent acts. Didnt come across as well on the huge stage

Their recent stuff Babylon, Golgotha is as good as the auld classics cannae beat The Last Command and the Electric Circus stuff
    I thoroughly enjoyed it Vas min. I have always like the Crimson Idol record. So it was right up my street last night.

You are right though.They were good until then with WASP/ Last Command/Inside the Electric Circus/The Headless Children then the Idol. They had a 20 odd year lul and Golgotha was album of the year when it came out. Its f@cking great

To all guitar maestro fans

Uli Jon Roth is playing town(The Forum) on Dec 8. That will be superb

Im onshore too

But im also on holiday. Ill b watching Austria Vienna v AEK that night
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 26-10-2017 at 03:46 PM.

Godspeed You! Black Emperor at the ABC last week were incredible as ever.

Page 11 of 61 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast