+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gigs Thread

Fair enough, but it would be easy as f'uck to then lose all your new found street cred by thinking that you look cool wearing a bog standard pair of Ray Ban sunnies.

Wear the music.

Got sorted for Steve Earle in Perth on 26th July, been a dry spell for live music of late.

Pacman, a wis listening te a Download 2018 playlist on Spotify earlier and came across a Kreator song, have i seen you posting about them before? If so any recommendations for albums te download 1st? Canna wait for Download noo, a few good bands inhad never heard of until i listened to that playlist

Absolutley. Essens finest. They are f@cking awesome. Fantastic live too

"Extreme Aggression" is the best place to start. Then hit "Pleasure to Kill".

"Dying Alive" is an ace way to hear their awesomness live

A month to go. Roped in Steve fae work. Hes 52 and was at Monsters of Rock 84 and wants to relive his youth
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 10-05-2018 at 07:50 PM.

I was meant to be going to see Kathryn Joseph tomorrow in Stoney but it's been cancelled. I suspect due to the frontman of Frightened Rabbit going missing in the early hours of yesterday morning. Hopefully he turns up safe and well.

Quote Originally Posted by Skacel View Post
    I was meant to be going to see Kathryn Joseph tomorrow in Stoney but it's been cancelled. I suspect due to the frontman of Frightened Rabbit going missing in the early hours of yesterday morning. Hopefully he turns up safe and well.
    Furryboots in the Riviera was she playing?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Furryboots in the Riviera was she playing?
    The town hall. She was also meant to play Elgin tonight.

https://en-gb.facebook.com/neureeking/

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Absolutley. Essens finest. They are f@cking awesome. Fantastic live too

"Extreme Aggression" is the best place to start. Then hit "Pleasure to Kill".

"Dying Alive" is an ace way to hear their awesomness live

A month to go. Roped in Steve fae work. Hes 52 and was at Monsters of Rock 84 and wants to relive his youth

Cheers min, al get them downloaded later on and give them a listen to this weekend.

Av also roped in a boy fay work, nay quite as experienced as yer 84 monsters of rock though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    Cheers min, al get them downloaded later on and give them a listen to this weekend.

Av also roped in a boy fay work, nay quite as experienced as yer 84 monsters of rock though.
    Nae bother. Kreator as my favourite thrash band

Speaking of thrash see Slayer have announced their Euro farewell. Glasgow on the 12th of Nov with Anthrax and Obituary. I have the wee man so im going to double header Manchester and Newcastle on the 9th and 10th and hopefully tie in with some local Gyeeadee fitba. Blyth Spartans or Gateshead or something

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Shame at Stereo tonight. They were ****ing brilliant. One of the best gigs I've ever been to. They are playing the 02 in October. Highly recommended.
    Good shout Aldo.
    Seen them on Jools last night, impressed. Great to see a young band with a bit of bite and soul about them. Will defo catch them live at the next opportunity. Like the lead singers paper boiler suit rig oot ala Clockwork Orange and the bass player was magic. Like a young Bruce Foxton.

Page 21 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast