+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 61 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gigs Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Head to the main entrance where the museum is. On the main road you can catch a bus for pennies to Castle Donington which is the other side of East Midlands. Its a fair walk without pavements on some point so bus is advisable. There are a couple of decent boozers there(the Apiary has good beer and the Castle Inn is usually rocking) The hotels usually have deals for festival goers too. Cheap food and beers etc. Its a cracking wee town. Ill be heading there on friday morning

We will have to get a beer if we are on our own.
    Cheers, will probably head in to Castle Donington on the the Thursday depending on time i get doon and set up. Aye we will have to get a beer at some point. Will get yer number at some point on here. 3 weeks today al be there, canna wait

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    Cheers, will probably head in to Castle Donington on the the Thursday depending on time i get doon and set up. Aye we will have to get a beer at some point. Will get yer number at some point on here. 3 weeks today al be there, canna wait
    Aye min i canna wait either. Fridays a bit sh@t barring Napalm Death and Bad Religion but Saturday and Sunday makes up for it. Ill fire a PM with my number.

Look oot for the tall handsome c@nt in some sort Wildhearts garb, smoking up the Marlboro lights, discussing how the world would be a better place if Sebastian Bach rejoined Skid Row, drinking over priced ale, swearing alot in regards to the over priced ale, complaining that Avenged Sevenfold fold are garbage and not a headline act and that Cheap Trick, Rainbow and Apes Pigs and Spacemen should be the headliners. If you see that walloper there is a 99.9% chance that will be me.

In the off chance you see someone else matching that description, give him/her my number as id like a confab

Edit-i have the Wildhearts in Leeds and Ginger Wildheart at Tunnels prior to Donington. F@cking sweet
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 18-05-2018 at 05:11 AM.

Just went to get Slayer tickets for Manchester and Newcastle. Manchester sold out on pre sale according to Ticketmaster. How is that possible. I got een for Newcastle though (hopefully Blyth Spartans are home that day and i can tie the two together)

Heard on the radio earlier that Glasvegas were doing a debut album 10th anniversary tour. Thought I'l have a slice of that. Turns out there's no Scottish dates. Shirley that can't be right?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Aye min i canna wait either. Fridays a bit sh@t barring Napalm Death and Bad Religion but Saturday and Sunday makes up for it. Ill fire a PM with my number.

Look oot for the tall handsome c@nt in some sort Wildhearts garb, smoking up the Marlboro lights, discussing how the world would be a better place if Sebastian Bach rejoined Skid Row, drinking over priced ale, swearing alot in regards to the over priced ale, complaining that Avenged Sevenfold fold are garbage and not a headline act and that Cheap Trick, Rainbow and Apes Pigs and Spacemen should be the headliners. If you see that walloper there is a 99.9% chance that will be me.

In the off chance you see someone else matching that description, give him/her my number as id like a confab

Edit-i have the Wildhearts in Leeds and Ginger Wildheart at Tunnels prior to Donington. F@cking sweet

Al also be the tall, handsome cu*t but will likely be wearing a New England Patriots hat and an ahem Avenged Sevenfold tattoo. Will most likely have an over priced beer in hand but no smokes as gave up recently. Friday is actually a decent day for me as Avenged are a favourite of mine and also like Marmozets, Volbeat, Tesseract and Bad Religion but seems 3 of them will clash. Fun fact, my band were meant to support either Ginger or the Wildhearts about 12 years ago but it fell through

Whats was your bands name?

Cool ill ping you a private message later.

A7X nae my cup of tea but each to their own. Friday is Bad Religion, Napalm Death and Savage Messiah and thats about it. May have to youtube some other bands to see if anyones decent

Quote Originally Posted by Skacel View Post
    Definitely. Most likely around £100 maybe even more.
    I bought two £89 tickets coming to £101 each in total as unlikely to see them again....saw them at Wembley in 81/82 same time they played the Capitol. Just went back online and bought two lucky dips at £30 each so may be looking to offload the two General Admission tickets at a fair discount if anyone interested

I think my loon will be going to the festival

He's got absolutely no taste in music at all.

Must take after his mother.

Nah, I saw him yesterday.

He's going to one in Dumfries this time.

His taste in music is still s'hite though.

Steve Earle, Perth 26th July.
    Never had a bona fide night oot in Perth (pre fitba beers is the limit) so looking forrit to it. It's part of some festival type affair so there mght be some late, post gig events on the go also.

Page 23 of 61 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast