+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 55 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gigs Thread

Nah, you underestimate Hass's ability to set a fire.

Happy days though, never missed a Tuesday night.

Saw some absolute crap mind, but when it was good........

Ironically, did he nae end up owning a bar just off George St that was a major cop/CID hang out?

I'm sure he did and I found the fact amusing.

Aye, flames I think it was called.

Saw The Bathers (Friends Again, Starless) at a small venue in Aberdour in Fife. Mainly an acoustic set. Absolutely wonderful. Front row seats - one of the advantages of being a wheelie). Had a nice chat with the guys afterwards. Even got State of Art dedicated to us on our 29th wedding anniversary. Best gig for a long, long time.

Anyone going to see Liam Gallagher in Aberdeen in November?

Myself and Mrs Sheep and a few "chums" are heading to couple of gigs here in our sandpit abode.
    Got UB40 coming up in Abu Dhabi November and Dido through in the big city of Dubai in December

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    No offence Don but why would anybody pay money to listen to that muppet? You'd be better going to 10,000 Russos at The Tunnels in November for about a quarter of the price...

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    No offence Don but why would anybody pay money to listen to that muppet? You'd be better going to 10,000 Russos at The Tunnels in November for about a quarter of the price...
    No offense taken lad. I'm going through a nostalgic phase and trying to relive my youth, so I'm still stuck in the 90s!

Never heard of the 10,000 Russos, but I've just had a listen to a couple of their videos on YouTube - interesting sound, quite like it, but would struggle to describe them as songs - can't make out the lyrics or much of a melody - but I could probably get into it I reckon.

No. If it's in the new exhibition centre it will no doubt be bouncing but.

No offense taken lad. I'm going through a nostalgic phase and trying to relive my youth, so I'm still stuck in the 90s!

Never heard of the 10,000 Russos, but I've just had a listen to a couple of their videos on YouTube - interesting sound, quite like it, but would struggle to describe them as songs - can't make out the lyrics or much of a melody - but I could probably get into it I reckon.
    Fair play to you for going and giving 10,000 Russos a listen. Open minded attitude Don which puts to shame my criticism of Gallagher when I haven't heard his solo material...

Page 55 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast