+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 61 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gigs Thread

I'm going to see them at Glasgow Green in a couple of weeks. It's not a band I could ever get excited about the missus wants to go. Belle & Seb supporting which will be good, as long as they don't play their gash tunes

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I'm going to see them at Glasgow Green in a couple of weeks. It's not a band I could ever get excited about the missus wants to go. Belle & Seb supporting which will be good, as long as they don't play their gash tunes
    My mates brother is in Belle and Sebastian. I'll ask if he can play the gash ones.

I didn't get excited about Radiohead until recently. Maybe an age thing, like getting into Springs**** and uncomfortably liking Ryan Adams as I get older.

What age do I have to be to finally get Lo Fidelity All-stars?

They're tremendous live, as they were last night. I'm going to the Manchester date as well as Glasgow, with New Order in between.

Also got Arab Strap, LCD Soundsystem, Godspeed You! Black Emperor and Run The Jewels & Danny Brown in the next few months.

Never got in to Radiohead. Even last night, I tried to watch some of their set but I can't stand the vocals.

The line up for true north is decent again this year. Arab Strap at The Tivoli being my highlight.

Nice to see plenty of love for Arab Strap. They're a national treasure

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    My mates brother is in Belle and Sebastian. I'll ask if he can play the gash ones.
    Theres an easy way to tell the difference. If Stuart Murdoch is dancing to it, it's gash
    Last edited by Mason89; 24-06-2017 at 04:00 PM.

Nice to see plenty of love for Arab Strap. They're a national treasure
    They certainly are. This'll be the third time I've seen them in a year. Was at Barrowlands last year, then saw them in Primavera at the start of this month. All the way to Barcelona and end up seeing Arab Strap, Mogwai and the Fannies!

Quote Originally Posted by LaMaquina View Post
    They certainly are. This'll be the third time I've seen them in a year. Was at Barrowlands last year, then saw them in Primavera at the start of this month. All the way to Barcelona and end up seeing Arab Strap, Mogwai and the Fannies!
    I make a guest appearance on their live album, 'The C*nted Circus'

Quote Originally Posted by LaMaquina View Post
    They're tremendous live, as they were last night. I'm going to the Manchester date as well as Glasgow, with New Order in between.

Also got Arab Strap, LCD Soundsystem, Godspeed You! Black Emperor and Run The Jewels & Danny Brown in the next few months.
    Arab Strap at the bandstand? I'm not going if it's wet.

I make a guest appearance on their live album, 'The C*nted Circus'
    Never heard it. What are you up to?

Nah, Aldo- at The Tivoli in September.
    Last edited by LaMaquina; 24-06-2017 at 04:43 PM.

Page 6 of 61 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast