+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 45 of 61 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gigs Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    I saw the Beta Band back then and seen Mason solo a few times over the years and could be a bit hit/miss but hes defo come on to a game live now. His band are top notch.
    Fvck man I'd love to have seen Beta Band! Jealous!
    Did you see King biscuit time too?

I only found him when he'd went solo after KBT.

See The Wildhearts announced a tour for May Pac, am sure you already know though

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    See The Wildhearts announced a tour for May Pac, am sure you already know though
    Aye i just got an email.

In typical fashion last week i just booked a holland/germany (Twente, Rot Weiss Oberhausen, Schalke, Bochum) fitba tour the weekend they play Edinburgh. Newcastle being next closest im offshore by the time they get there. The only doable is London on the Thurs . But i will have to be back quick sharp on the Friday to get back to pick up my wee man from school which may rule it out,that and blowing my bank account on wheat beers in Germany (more than likely)

Ideal world the fill the gaps in the tour with other dates

New album must be imminent though. Nice

Fingers crossed for Donington
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 16-01-2019 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Aye I saw that, gutted doesn't cover it!! That's another cancelled gig from him and the likelihood of seeing him with Zakk in September is something I'm not entirely confident on.

Maybe it'll be the one that got away for me, I'm sure we all have them on our personal "to see live" lists?

Cheers for the heads up anyway

Quote Originally Posted by ZakkTheMakk View Post
    Aye I saw that, gutted doesn't cover it!! That's another cancelled gig from him and the likelihood of seeing him with Zakk in September is something I'm not entirely confident on.

Maybe it'll be the one that got away for me, I'm sure we all have them on our personal "to see live" lists?

Cheers for the heads up anyway
    Ronnie James Dio got away from me.

Saw him with Sabbath but had a ticket for Dio in Glasgow he cancelled due to illness then died. Greatest singer of them all

Pantera did too. Had a ticket for Glasgow then 9/11 happened scuppering that. They cancelled the rescheduled. Slayer still came with Biohazard though

I was meant to go to the Ozzy gig too. Hopefully it will work out for September.

I went to see The Twilight Sad last night in Dundee, it was an acoustic gig for the launch of their new album. Gig was decent. What wasn't decent, however, was getting back to my car and realising the car park shut at 7pm and was locked until 6am. Ended up having to get a hotel

Quote Originally Posted by Skacel View Post
    I went to see The Twilight Sad last night in Dundee, it was an acoustic gig for the launch of their new album. Gig was decent. What wasn't decent, however, was getting back to my car and realising the car park shut at 7pm and was locked until 6am. Ended up having to get a hotel
    The new album's superb. I've never seen them live so its a pity the Barrowlands gig is sold out, might have to goto The Cure gig in August.

The Local Honeys, supported by Martha L Healy and Al Shields, are on the bill at The Blue Lamp, starting in 2 hours time.

Sheep1903’s first promotion of 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    The new album's superb. I've never seen them live so its a pity the Barrowlands gig is sold out, might have to goto The Cure gig in August.
    They used to play of here all the time back in the day but dint think they’ve been up here since 2014ish. Well worth going to see them if you can tho. They did say they were maybe doing some more shows later in the year.

Cancer Bats last night at Lemon Tree - decent gig, wasn’t expecting much but they were up for it and crowd were too.

Page 45 of 61 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast