+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 41 of 61 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gigs Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Skacel View Post
    I’ve only been once but pretty sure there’s a pillar on the stage

I've played at Stereo (long time ago) and there is a pillar on stage. I forgot about the pillar, then was rather painfully reminded of it's presence.

Twice.

The bästard.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeJam View Post
    I've played at Stereo (long time ago) and there is a pillar on stage. I forgot about the pillar, then was rather painfully reminded of it's presence.

Twice.

The bästard.

A couple of Aberdeen gigs for our resident rockers: Cancer Bats @ Lemon Tree in February and Papa Roach at Music Hall in April \m/

Said pillar...

Name:  IMG-20180413-WA0009-01.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  11.4 KB

Papa Roach at Music Hall/
    Id rather insert broken glass into my sphincter. Im home then too so may just do that while Papa Roach are rocking the toon

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeJam View Post

Twice.

The bästard.
    What band are/where you in mate?

Seen A Certain Ratio there earlier this year, cool venue.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Id rather insert broken glass into my sphincter. Im home then too so may just do that while Papa Roach are rocking the toon
    Some of that metal you're into, all that screaming and growling, sounds a lot like their doing the broken glass/sphincter thing.

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    Some of that metal you're into, all that screaming and growling, sounds a lot like their doing the broken glass/sphincter thing.
    In the airport just now listening to Zyklon.

You may have a point

Just back from The Twilight Sad at Liquid Rooms. They were good but the venue is a sweat box. It really should have been upgraded to a bigger venue.
    Saw them in Amsterdam a couple of weeks ago and it was a far more enjoyable experience.

Just back from The Twilight Sad at Liquid Rooms. They were good but the venue is a sweat box. It really should have been upgraded to a bigger venue.
    Saw them in Amsterdam a couple of weeks ago and it was a far more enjoyable experience.
    I quite like the Liquid Rooms, I used to like the old Picture House venue as well. I think they are much better in those venues. I went to see them in the Tollbooth in Stirling a few years ago which has a capacity of about 100 people and it was the best gig of theirs I've been to. Did you go to Amsterdam just to see them?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I quite like the Liquid Rooms, I used to like the old Picture House venue as well. I think they are much better in those venues. I went to see them in the Tollbooth in Stirling a few years ago which has a capacity of about 100 people and it was the best gig of theirs I've been to. Did you go to Amsterdam just to see them?
    I’ve seen a few bands at the picture house, again it was never a favourite of mine. The Usher Hall is my personal favourite in Edinburgh. They playhouse is good too. I don’t think it would have been too much of a stretch for them to sell out the usher hall last night.

Was the Stirling gig the acoustic tour a few years ago? Or was it the warm up tour before their last album dropped? That’s the last time they played Aberdeen I think. About 2014.

They are playing the barras next March. That’ll probably do it for me unless they come back to Aberdeen of course.

Page 41 of 61 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast