+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 61 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gigs Thread

Aye al be camping, hope its good weather as its usually pissing rain when i go. Everytime less Than Jake have played scotland av always had something on so they best not clash with anyone

Im slumming iy in Ashby De La Zouch again. Camping is a thing of the past now. Get a good pub crawl on the Thursday too

The Exploited to play the Forum in toon in November. Im home and its a Satutday. Be a good night that

Yaaaaaaaaaas the legend that is Ginger. Tunnels in June and im home

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    The Exploited to play the Forum in toon in November. Im home and its a Satutday. Be a good night that
    Crikey, are the Exploited still on the go. I saw them in the mid 80's at the Venue in Aberdeen. The only thing I can remember was an argument between Wattie and another member during "Blown To Bits" which went along the lines of:
    "Stop, stop, you're playing the wrong f***ing chords"
    "F*** off, I'm no', ya dick"
    "Ya, f***ing are. I should know, I wrote the f***ing song"
    "F*** off, ya dick"

The drummer had had enough by this point and burst into action and they carried on with the song as if nothing had happened. Mental.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Crikey, are the Exploited still on the go. I saw them in the mid 80's at the Venue in Aberdeen. The only thing I can remember was an argument between Wattie and another member during "Blown To Bits" which went along the lines of:
    "Stop, stop, you're playing the wrong f***ing chords"
    "F*** off, I'm no', ya dick"
    "Ya, f***ing are. I should know, I wrote the f***ing song"
    "F*** off, ya dick"

The drummer had had enough by this point and burst into action and they carried on with the song as if nothing had happened. Mental.
    The closest I have been to seeing them was when I saw Wattie sitting outside Hampdung having a tinnie before the f@cking Alan Johnson last min winning , Pointon c@nt breaking wee Joes leg f@cking c@nt of a semi v Farts is 96.

Anyway bought my ticket for them and for Ginger.

Also noticed PIL are playing too but im away but made up for it with a John Cooper Clarke ticket instead

Gigs are coming thick and fast now.

Heres one for you Vas min since you introduced me to them Sons of Apollo at the Garage in Glasgow in September. Im all over that

The Rolling Stones at Murrayfield in June. Not a fan of stadium gigs but might have to go to this one.

http://www.rollingstones.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Skacel View Post
    The Rolling Stones at Murrayfield in June. Not a fan of stadium gigs but might have to go to this one.

http://www.rollingstones.com/
    Festival priced tickets nae doubt

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Festival priced tickets nae doubt
    Definitely. Most likely around £100 maybe even more.

Page 17 of 61 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast