+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 59 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 LastLast

Thread: The Gigs Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Brilliant gig at a cracking venue last night. All the old Cult classics. Ian Astbury still got it.
    Aye, saw them the night before at the Music Hall - cracking show, but then as Sonic Temple is probably my favourite album I was rather spoilt with the setlist. As you say Astbury's still got it & Billy Duffy is just a tremendous guitarist.

Plus the fact they did Lil' Devil for the first time on the tour for ages in the encore, just topped the night!!

Saw the Mondays a few nights later at the same venue - pretty shambolic, but a good laugh

If anyone had taken my advice and went to see 10,000 Russos at The Tunnels last night you would've witnessed the best gig in Aberdeen this year and the drummer/singer of this band from Oporto wearing the 2002 Aberdeen top inside out... Top quality

Off to see Fat white family next Friday in Glasgow.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VLTWNfyMS5Y

Went to the weeg last night to see Aussie Floyd again. Excellent show although two less songs from the Aberdeen gig and singer now in a wheelchair for some reason, and one guitar player on a chair. Had to move seats after two songs due to 3 or 4 ar5ehole locals who'd been on the lash all day decided to have a loud conversation. Utter pr1cks.

This week has Airbourne at the Ballroom tomorrow, Monster Truck at Krakatoa on Thursday and a gentle acoustic set next Sunday from Turin Brakes at the Lemon Tree.

Quote Originally Posted by redday1903 View Post
    Went to the weeg last night to see Aussie Floyd again. Excellent show although two less songs from the Aberdeen gig and singer now in a wheelchair for some reason, and one guitar player on a chair. Had to move seats after two songs due to 3 or 4 ar5ehole locals who'd been on the lash all day decided to have a loud conversation. Utter pr1cks.
    That is my biggest bug bear about going to gigs. Some occasions are worse than others, but almost every gig you go to these days is affected to one degree or another. C@nts should be shot, quietly.

Quote Originally Posted by krakowdon View Post
    That is my biggest bug bear about going to gigs. Some occasions are worse than others, but almost every gig you go to these days is affected to one degree or another. C@nts should be shot, quietly.
    Camera phones. Anyone who uses them to film at a gig is a f@cking c@nt

Rob Halford has got it sussed

Quote Originally Posted by krakowdon View Post
    Scum, sub human scum.

Airbourne at the Ballroom was a a decent night. First support were a bit shambolic but Tyler Bryant and the Shakedown were good. Airbourne were as you'd expect. Good times Rock n Roll. Next stop , Thursday night at the Moorings for Monster Truck. Place is going to be utterly rammed.

Saw Liam Gallagher at the P&J arena week or so ago now. Good gig, crowd wasn’t as up for it as back in the day but he was sounding good and was a decent mix of old and new tunes.

DMAs supporting were also very good - they’ve got some good tunes if you’re into your 90s indie rock n roll.

Fat white family with The Yummy fur supporting last night at QMU in Glasgow. What a fvcking gig! I’d recommend a FWF gig to anyone. Outstanding.

Page 59 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 LastLast