+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Celtic to recieve 700 less tickets than the sheep for Hampden

Celtic to recieve 700 less tickets than the sheep for Hampden

Yes, the club with 5 times as many season ticket holders will recieve less than their counterparts. Ram yer 50/50 split where the sun dont shine, we should have got 30,000, sheep 10,000. Gloryhunters 1 Real fans 0

Quote Originally Posted by seumasbhoy View Post
    Yes, the club with 5 times as many season ticket holders will recieve less than their counterparts. Ram yer 50/50 split where the sun dont shine, we should have got 30,000, sheep 10,000. Gloryhunters 1 Real fans 0
    At the end of the day it won't really matter how many of them turn up to watch their team get destroyed...

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    At the end of the day it won't really matter how many of them turn up to watch their team get destroyed...
    Holy fk the tattie munchers are acting the big man like the h,uns... think they should get it all. Away and take Yir faces fir a sh!te ya bawbags.....

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    Holy fk the tattie munchers are acting the big man like the h,uns... think they should get it all. Away and take Yir faces fir a sh!te ya bawbags.....
    I'm predicting 4-1 to the champions... (not even sure about the '1' mind...)

Maybees aye maybees no whatevs snake. If we sell all our tickets and have 700 more fans at the game then it's 1-0 the Dandies before the start. Byraway, Glory hunters!!! Don't make me laff you clown.

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    Maybees aye maybees no whatevs snake. If we sell all our tickets and have 700 more fans at the game then it's 1-0 the Dandies before the start. Byraway, Glory hunters!!! Don't make me laff you clown.
    How else would you explain the difference between the abject home attendances and expecting to half fill hampden for a cup final?

Take yer time...

How else would you explain the difference between the abject home attendances and expecting to half fill hampden for a cup final?

Take yer time...
    Here Jack, mind the time you went off your nut claiming Aberdeen fans were singing the famine song when they were really singing 'Glasgow's a ****hole, I want to go home'? You were apoplectic with rage.

Oh how we laughed!

Stand free min.

Quote Originally Posted by Higgins09 View Post
    Here Jack, mind the time you went off your nut claiming Aberdeen fans were singing the famine song when they were really singing 'Glasgow's a ****hole, I want to go home'? You were apoplectic with rage.

Oh how we laughed!

Stand free min.
    Amazing how old age adversely affects the memory.
    I said they were singing it, which they were. I know this because I heard them, because I was there.
    Far from being apoplectic, I simply said it made them no better than the huns, which they aren't.
    Other people may have gotten apoplectic over it, but that was mostly greetin faced sheep who were too embarrassed to admit their fellow supporters were a bunch of w@nkers same as the huns...

I mind that...

Amazing how old age adversely affects the memory.
    I said they were singing it, which they were. I know this because I heard them, because I was there.
    Far from being apoplectic, I simply said it made them no better than the huns, which they aren't.
    Other people may have gotten apoplectic over it, but that was mostly greetin faced sheep who were too embarrassed to admit their fellow supporters were a bunch of w@nkers same as the huns...

I mind that...
    As was I there.

They weren't singing it. They never do. But you cling to your mistaken belief!

������

Always the victim..... It's never there fault. Fk smellies fk ranjizz. To even things up. glesga minkers.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)