+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Absolutely pitiful

Absolutely pitiful

And that's in a supposed 'must win' game.

We deserve to be relegated in all honesty. The squad is garbage and is devoid of belief, heart and any sort of quality and on today's performance there seems to be a degree of acceptance that we are heading for the playoffs at best.

It really is win or bust against Hamilton next Saturday.

Sad to say...but I agree

Clueless,effortless,heartless,flightless,worthless ,useless,careless,hopeless,reckless,mindless and spineless plus seven substitutes will be the players to play against Accies, the players and manager can no longer kid the fans on anymore with their weekly quotes of how much each games means to them after that so called performance today.������

Yes, we were pitiful today and its obvious the team is totally devoid of leadership and spirit. It was only a matter of time before Ross County scored and they knew they could afford to wait for us to gift them a chance. The problem however is rooted off the pitch where the manager seems out of his depth.

Quote Originally Posted by Wellup4it View Post
    Yes, we were pitiful today and its obvious the team is totally devoid of leadership and spirit. It was only a matter of time before Ross County scored and they knew they could afford to wait for us to gift them a chance. The problem however is rooted off the pitch where the manager seems out of his depth.
    Two home games gone and nothing to show for it. The lack of confidence is shown, among other things, by the length of time we take to move the ball. We're so slow! And of the many goals we have gifted, I rated yesterdays farce among the worst.
    But despite out best efforts, and whether we deserve it or not, our fate is still in our own hands.
    Looking ahead to Accies, I thought Bowman made an impression when he came on yesterday; I think he should start. And where's McManus? He wasn't supposed to be out for as long as this - what's going on?

I say this anyone who thinks we are going into the playoffs better think twice aswell good chance we might go right down.

Can't believe we gave Robinson a 18 month contract utter disgrace it's pretty clear now the club don't know wtf they are doing but we all knew that.

My only hope is all the good work that's been done with our u20s and fingers crossed they can make the grade cause it's our only hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Half_Can_Dan View Post
    I say this anyone who thinks we are going into the playoffs better think twice aswell good chance we might go right down.
    If required I'll be there. I won't enjoy it but I couldn't not go. We have to support the club.

If required I'll be there. I won't enjoy it but I couldn't not go. We have to support the club.
    The final word is the key. The club. It's the only one most of us have ever had, or will ever have. Our feeling for the 'Well goes away beyond superficial catchphrases about 'we don't do walking away' or 'standing up to be counted'; it's spiritual.
    If you can get there on Saturday, get there. The ghosts of Motherwell past will be checking up.

Its the easiest money on the planet get yourself on bet 365 and bet on in play scores, wait until last twenty mins stick your cash on any opposition when its in the balance. It was as predictable ad night following day. As soon as the odds rose to 4/1 stuck a fiver on RC my only regret was I didnt put £20 on it. Will do the same in the next 3 games and I guarantee I'll have won more than I've lost. We are utterly abysmal and its been as plain as day since league cup and pre season friendlies. A club going utterly nowhere and sadly fan ownership will not turn it around. I could see us following St Mirrens slide.

no offence mate Bowman is cack. Only player I know who jumps to head a ball and is on his way down before the ball reaches him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)