+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Monkey Hangers

Monkey Hangers

Remember that one that was on Web Fans and posted here once . . . what was his username?

Name:  18222434_10155369695994914_7814923863333387265_n.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  56.3 KB

I feel sorry for the monkey spankers Hartlepool, but somebody had to go down and well done to Newport for fighting their way out of it. And that was sneaky of Portsmouth, they snatched the title from both Plymouth & Donny!!

Sad indeed Acido. Them Monkey Hangers haven't ever reached higher than level 3 in their history. I hope they can bounce back.

Newport will be a good shout for me to take my lad who wouldn't attend when we were flying high but wanted to go for the last two home games and saw us drop.

The last time I saw us play Newport was on the last day of season 80-81, when we'd won promotion from what is now Lg One. And we havent played them since!!
    Hartlepool should be in with a chance of coming back up, I hope they can do. But the old 'Vauxhall Conference' has loads of ex footy league teams who have so far failed to go back up. And Im disappointed for York, they have suffered two relegations in a row and are now out of the Conference, just like Halifax did this time last year.

Yep the conference is no easy place to get out of. Halifax / Luton / Wrexham / Torquay etc etc etc

After their great Fa cup run this season, surely most of us have to say well done to Lincoln on winning the Conference title. Tranmere are now in the final after beating Aldershot. (two more former league clubs)