+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Derby County

MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Derby County

I know the matchthread is up before most of you but I have to work this morning at the polling station as an official. It's very difficult work I most add, I have to open and close a shutter on a transparent voting box to allow the good French people of our commune to vote.

But the most important thing in the world for everyone concerned with The Millers is to see the end of the most depressing season ever!!

It has to be the end of the road for all registered players who sign for Rotherham United to use us as a cash cow at the end of their careers!

It has to be the end of the bull shine that comes out of the club in the way of false promisses!

It has to be the end of chopping and changing managers by chosing the right man for the job and giving him the right backing to go out and get the players he feels are right for the club. Wich means no pissed up phone calls whilst at parties giving orders to do something only to change their minds the next day when sober!

It has to be the beginning of something that is right for everyone! The fans! The club! The players! The manager!

Lets end this season on a high and do ourselves proud!

See you at kick off guys lads and lasses!

Evening all! Still Saturday here for another hour and chances of me making the matchthread during game time (4am-6am) are about as likely as us winning

Have a great matchthread everyone.

Evening, Frog'n'all. As always you catch me in bed but it's 11.30pm here and I'm about to go to sleep.

If we were where, say, Blackburn are going into the final match I would be setting my alarm clock for 4am in eager anticipation. However, with the best will in the world, unless I wake up accidentally, I am not going to drag myself up in the middle of the night to listen to a meaningless game capping an altogether crappy season.

I wish all the regulars a great summer and look forward to renewing my participation in these excellent match threads next season.

In the meantime, a big thank you to Frog for all his hard work keeping this going during such a benighted time. Be good to each other and keep the noise down...

I'll probably make the second half, due to inconvenient bbq invite from next door.

Bovril at 1 o clock just doesn't seem right does it.

Have a good matchthread lads. Always enjoy them but I'll be on the front line today, at NYS, hoping for an injection of hope for next season.

A terrible season what with Stubbs, Blackstock LBJ et al. Thankfully it will soon be over.
    However badly it goes today I'll be down at NYS next week renewing the ST (what else would I do on a freezing Saturday in February if I didn't have a team to support?)

O'Donnell;
    Fisher,
    Ajayi,
    Wood,
    Mattock;
    Frecklington,
    Smallwood,
    Vaulks,
    Taylor;
    Adeyemi,
    Clarke-Harris

With Morris being ont bench it makes you think whether he'll be here next season.

Bilboe,
    Belaid,
    Purrington,
    Bailey-King,
    Bray,
    Yates,
    Morris

I hope he isn't Frog. I don't think he offers anything much better than we've already got.
    There's better League 1 strikers we should be going for.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I hope he isn't Frog. I don't think he offers anything much better than we've already got.
    There's better League 1 strikers we should be going for.
    Cheers for that Mellow. It's always good for us to get another view on players

Alex revell guest speaker upstairs

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast