+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Rochdale Bury accent.

The Rochdale Bury accent.

Is pure Manchester. As with all accents it varies, these two are common, strong, broad, and country. Just about sums Kel and flopper up. If Kel came to Ely and spoke, people would think a van carrying criminals to jail had been liberated. Or they would point him in the direction of the benefits office.

Seth.

bury is indeed Manc but Rochdale is Lancs. floppy talks geet posh sonhas neither accent so ram that you purple cu­nt.

What is sonhas? Its like youve been hit on the head too many times. Maybe you have, or is it a low iq? Rochdale is manc. You are manc. Like all mancs, your language is stuck in 1821. Every message you have posted needs a bletchley park decipherer. The more modern life comes, the more you resist it.
    By the way, im going to phone every firm that deals in photo copying, and ask for kel. Im bound to hit a bullseye. I wont though if you agree you are a

MANC.

Rupert.

It was an typo, Francis, whereas you've never worked out how an apostrophe works since the day you started posting. I merely couldert be bothered editing it.

Youse thick, purple cu­nt.

Frank. For photo copying you need a scanner, a computer and a good photo-printer. I don't think that's what kel does.

No need to thank me.

Arf!

Excally.

Never been to Rochdale it's on my bucket list .

Certainly historic working class area i think that's why it makes it interesting.

I've been to Rochdale buc and if I'm honest I wasn't expecting to much of it but I was pleasantly surprised,the town hall is certainty a building of beauty with its very impressive stained glass windows,Hitler gave orders for it not to be bombed as he admired it that much and wanted it transported over to Germany after the war,it certainty wouldn't look out of place in the middle of Cambridge Frank

A lovely indoor market too..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    A lovely indoor market too..
    That went an good few years angan, Alf, as part off of the town centre development*

*Aye

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)