shopify analytics
+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: OT - Where's Basie?

  1. #1

    OT - Where's Basie?

    Not heard from him in over a week. Surely he would say something about the relegation dogfight and survival.
    I hope everything's alright with you Barry if you can read this.
    Do drop us a line will you ol' chap. Stay healthy my friend.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Not heard from him in over a week. Surely he would say something about the relegation dogfight and survival.
    I hope everything's alright with you Barry if you can read this.
    Do drop us a line will you ol' chap. Stay healthy my friend.
    Basie is dead. Well in cyber land anyway

  3. #3
    What have you done to him, you evil man....

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    What have you done to him, you evil man....
    Not so much me, as HQ. I asked for an IP check.
    They busted him and his "MANY MANY" accounts.

  5. #5
    Hmmm, I thought I gave him a reprieve and to only use his 1 Red Basie account. Did he continue to use the others?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Hmmm, I thought I gave him a reprieve and to only use his 1 Red Basie account. Did he continue to use the others?
    Yep. Even the obvious ones.
    Saw a suspicious one and asked for check.

    Hi Tricky

    Thanks for the heads up. Banned now, along with other all the other accounts that are linked(many). Please let us know if you seen any other suspects.

    Regards
    Gary
    Footymad

  7. #7
    Ok fair enough. Give the old chap a week off. Then allow him back with just the 1 new id.
    Heck give him the id. Something like RedClark or RedMcGovern.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    5,757
    You will find him on our board boring the pants off us all

  9. #9
    We want our Basie back!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Ok fair enough. Give the old chap a week off. Then allow him back with just the 1 new id.
    Heck give him the id. Something like RedClark or RedMcGovern.
    It isn't my ban. HQ had "done him"

    Never listened, never learned. Serves the **** right.
    For years he's been playing this multiple accounts game.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    5,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    We want our Basie back!
    You can have him

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •