+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Programmes

Quote Originally Posted by hulldon View Post
    52's nae auld!

Is it?
    Are you Shaun Maloney?

I'm nae Shaun Maloney - he's fae Cults! I'm fae Aiberdeen itself!

And I'm much taller too!

Mither had the hearts away September 1975 programme stashed away in a box with some old teeth.

Anyone wanting it? Could maybe work out a deal for the teeth to, think they are dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by hulldon View Post
    Hulldon here! Thanks for the heads-up but I'm afraid I have all Away programmes back to my birth (64) and beyond, so try Pacbro! If they would otherwise go to charity, then I would gladly take them and potentially pass them on. They would be a good start for a young collector too!
    Do you actually have Airdrie v Aberdeen from the 10th August 1991? I never thought a programme was actually made for this fixture but they have the cover on the AFC Heritage site. I think they musy've made about 100

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Mither had the hearts away September 1975 programme stashed away in a box with some old teeth.

Anyone wanting it? Could maybe work out a deal for the teeth to, think they are dogs.
    That was an odd game, 2-2 with all the goals in the first 10, maybe fewer, minutes. AFC heritage say the Hearts goals were in minutes 5 and 6 but doesn't record the times of the Aberdeen goals. Can't find my Leatherdale to check.

I have a memory of it being on Scotsport on the Sunday and Arthur Montford saying something about folk turning up late missing all the goals, but can't find it on youtube or anywhere else .

Anyone else mind this game?

Quote Originally Posted by krakowdon View Post
    That was an odd game, 2-2 with all the goals in the first 10, maybe fewer, minutes. AFC heritage say the Hearts goals were in minutes 5 and 6 but doesn't record the times of the Aberdeen goals. Can't find my Leatherdale to check.

I have a memory of it being on Scotsport on the Sunday and Arthur Montford saying something about folk turning up late missing all the goals, but can't find it on youtube or anywhere else .

Anyone else mind this game?
    I have a vague recollection.
    I think we were 2-0 down and got it back to 2-2.
    I think Jockey Scott scored, but am scant on details other than this.

Quote Originally Posted by krakowdon View Post
    Leatherdale says:

Hearts 2 - 2 Aberdeen
    Gibson (4) Scott (7)
    Prentice (5) Wiliamson (8)

"Robb might have scored near the end but his shot troubled the corner flag, not the goal."

I'd accept face value for it.

Airdrie V Aberdeen 10th August 1991

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Do you actually have Airdrie v Aberdeen from the 10th August 1991? I never thought a programme was actually made for this fixture but they have the cover on the AFC Heritage site. I think they musy've made about 100
    Just checked my catalogue and I have the programme. I have to say, I can't say if it is rare or where and when I got it, but it doesn't ring any particular bells with me. Do you know why there was a small print run? There were over 6,000 at the game and Airdrie programmes from that season are the usual 50p to a £1 ...
    Don't think I have a spare if you needed it, but will gladly have a rake through my spares if you want.
    Cheers, hulldon

I was at that Airdrie game. Got chased through the shopping centre by the Section B

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast