+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Venkys and Relegation

Venkys and Relegation

Has there been a statement from them.? Not seen anything ..

Anyway im absolutely gutted for the the lads who post on here apart from the odd one or two.. Being a Burnley fan I'm over the moon with Rovers being relegated,especially on goal difference.. Wonderful news indeed,but not for the reason of hatred by me ,but just for flying that plane over the turf with the "staying down forever" banner..What goes round comes round and now it's my time to gloat especially with the Clarets securing another season in the premier league.. What next administrative and bancruptcy for Rovers ? I hope not..

JUST GET THOSE VENKYS OUT OF YOUR CLUB THEN YOU CAN START TO BUILD A NEW TEAM..

The next few weeks will see the direction We are heading
    under venkys the slow death will continue.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post

Anyway im absolutely gutted for the the lads who post on here apart from the odd one or two.. Being a Burnley fan I'm over the moon with Rovers being relegated,especially on goal difference.. Wonderful news indeed,but not for the reason of hatred by me ,but just for flying that plane over the turf with the "staying down forever" banner..What goes round comes round and now it's my time to gloat especially with the Clarets securing another season in the premier league.. What next administrative and bancruptcy for Rovers ? I hope not..

Fair do's Alf......gloat as much as you want re: the widening gap twixt yours and ours!
    Our fate is pretty much self inflicted (by Venkys that is), we just didn't do enough to warrant staying up over the season so quite rightly we're relegated. That's sport.
    At least yourself, and a growing number of your fellow support, are in these more 'sobering' times looking at the bigger picture and recognizing the harm these 'overseas meddlers' are doing to many a club here in UK.
    Lets hope beyond hope that we will maybe compete on the same park as you guys in the nearest future.

Well Venkys ......???

Any good players we can take off your hands in the summer? I heard grays contract runs out wouldn't mind him for a back up striker in the prem

A little 'off topic', but I think we need the respite!

Anyone else see the Q ad for the classic Bev Hillbillies??? Now that was a must see show, for us of more mature years.
    I assume no points awarded for the recall of..........Ellie May ! I was at that 'impressional' age when she appeared on screen.
    (Followed up later by Ringos 'bit' from the Dukes).

Quote Originally Posted by Crazymag93 View Post
    Any good players we can take off your hands in the summer? I heard grays contract runs out wouldn't mind him for a back up striker in the prem
    you can have him for ten million,by the way he's can't trap a ball and is Phookin useless,so he should be okay for you Bar codes.. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Despair View Post
    Fair do's Alf......gloat as much as you want re: the widening gap twixt yours and ours!
    Our fate is pretty much self inflicted (by Venkys that is), we just didn't do enough to warrant staying up over the season so quite rightly we're relegated. That's sport.
    At least yourself, and a growing number of your fellow support, are in these more 'sobering' times looking at the bigger picture and recognizing the harm these 'overseas meddlers' are doing to many a club here in UK.
    Lets hope beyond hope that we will maybe compete on the same park as you guys in the nearest future.

Well Venkys ......???
    personally Despair ,I was saying this after the first season they were in charge,its unbelievable how they have ruined Rovers and taken them down and deeply into debt..Jack will be turning in his grave at what's gone on.. Shame on those who sold out to the Venkys ..

you can have him for ten million,by the way he's can't trap a ball and is Phookin useless,so he should be okay for you Bar codes.. Lol
    £10m? Seems a it steep for a free agent

Quote Originally Posted by Crazymag93 View Post
    £10m? Seems a it steep for a free agent
    Why would he go to sandcasle his flash chick would probably prefer the bright lights of London..

Yep ! I feel for the posters on here ,two of which i have met, great guys and a pleasure to meet. The rest can phuck off !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)