shopify analytics
+ Visit Millwall FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wembly again...Nice little earner....

Smile Wembly again...Nice little earner....

after a hard fought battle up at Glanford park the Lions deserved another showing at Wembly. We have 38,000 seats which I expect to be filled to bring in the dosh.

But after a season in which we beat 3 Premiership teams to reach the F.A. Cup qtr finals the lads deserve their day out as do the fans,Bradford are a good team but I believe we can beat them.

The atmosphere will be great, I listened to the match up at S****horpe and you would have thought Millwall were playing at home, the Lions fans were making such a din.

COME ON YOU LIONS !!!!!!!!!! Cool to be a cat.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    after a hard fought battle up at Glanford park the Lions deserved another showing at Wembly. We have 38,000 seats which I expect to be filled to bring in the dosh.

But after a season in which we beat 3 Premiership teams to reach the F.A. Cup qtr finals the lads deserve their day out as do the fans,Bradford are a good team but I believe we can beat them.

The atmosphere will be great, I listened to the match up at S****horpe and you would have thought Millwall were playing at home, the Lions fans were making such a din.

COME ON YOU LIONS !!!!!!!!!! Cool to be a cat.
    Happy days Claw. looking forward to another trip to wembley but this time can we win it. the only time i have missed us playing there was when we won against swindon. Come on you Lions.

Ahem Wembley bobble ... Good Luck Lions

This will be our 5th appearance at Wembley in 8 years, more than most Premier teams ever get. So the likes of Wet Spam and crippled alice must be green with envy. The Premier league is well over rated and I believe the championship and League 1 are better divisions if not getting the vast sums the Premier get. I mean Pogba's agent recieved 41 million for his transfer, just stupid money.

Good luck to all you Lions,enjoy your day out at Wembley ..

Thanks Alfie, your Clarets have done well this season, partly due I feel by keeping your manager.

Yep ! Dyche has been key to our survival. Good luck at wembley , i hope you lot can behave, but then again you would not be Millwall if you did..

Lubly Jubly and 18 sovs to the good too