+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mag In Peace

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    Leave us out of this.
    Sorry that the red side of the Trent scored goals, I really wanted them to be relegated!
    Hey Im not having a go, I just saw the Mag thing and thought of Notts County at first. But Ive noticed your fans tend to use the word Pie more than Mag.
    And I also wanted to see Notts Florist go down instead as well.

Could we have a few more Blackburn Rovers supporters on this website, please? I mean, I know there aren't that many of us left, but surely we can put enough together to outnumber the opposition!
    Champs? Saxo? Dan?
    Where are you?

I agree Aucks, and soz if I myself am being a bit too boring or irrelevant on here right now etc. Just tell me if I am eh ?
    But seriously, I/we know that loads of Footymad boards are struggling for extra fans at the moment. This board isnt different to most other boards, for whatever reason.

No problem with you being here, Acido (or anyone else sensible). It's just sad to see how few Rovers regulars there are these days.

I can echo that Aucks re Acidos' contribution.
    Isn't this though a perfect reflection of what a clubs 'soul' is all about.
    The transient managers and players come and go, but the constant is the supporter base. These wonderful days? , owners even ��
    IF my 'whole life' revolved around the fortunes of BRFC, I would be very close to suicidal by now. Luckily that's not the case.
    However, I do have a real affinity for it, hence my continuation of 'being involved'.
    Each and every supporter has, to varying degrees, a connection/'commitment towards it. And each will be 'dealing' with this dilemma in their own way.
    Citing Moony as an example, and here I can only surmise as I've never actually met him. I would say the arrival of his offspring has been really fortuitous, in that whereas before he seemed a dedicated supporter, now he has discovered that parenthood albeit not easy can be quite wonderful. IF Venkys had not have happened would he still be 'making time for us', I would guesstimate - yes.
    The growing throng are shouting the same thing now on many publications: Venkys are not fit and proper custodians of this football club. This despite, even now, some retained thinking that their initial intentions were probably/possibly honourable.
    But that train of thought is rapidly diminishing, with the realisation that yes indeed they could actually needlessly destroy one of the founding members of the game. This whilst the governing bodies sit back and watch.
    That is what is galling nigh on every single supporter (absent and otherwise) of this club.
    The core reason for this situation: eg Pogbas agent on a very well deserved 41m pay cheque. Whats wrong with the game we ask ourselves, as currently shouted by Accys chairman!
    Let us not forget though that this is all down to some chap called J Walker from some backstreet NW football town. Yea right.
    Not quite sure how he managed to influence control of Mr Murdoch and Sky, the Middle East benefactors, the Russian oligarchs and now the Chinese brokers etc.

Rant over.

Sent from my iPad

Even Needle has given the ghost up.. He always had something constructive to saying about the Rovers..It would be nice to hear what he thinks of the ongoing situation ..
    Champs
    Sven
    Milly
    Moonster
    Dan
    Test
    et al

Wonder what happened to Timelord,perhaps he's shot off back to 95 in the TARDIS...LOL

Come on and tell us what you think ..
    Last edited by alfinyalcabo; 13-05-2017 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Even Needle has given the ghost up.. He always had something constructive to saying about the Rovers..It would be nice to hear what he thinks of the ongoing situation ..
    Champs
    Sven
    Milly
    Moonster
    Dan
    Test
    et al

Wonder what happened to Timelord,perhaps he's shot off back to 95 in the TARDIS...LOL

Come on and tell us what you think ..
    Howie ??? Where art thou ?

Thanks anyway Aucks & Despair, I think that was a compliment wasnt it.
    What we should all do on here is start a campaign, 'Bring back the Moony!!'. We know hes out there somewhere lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Thanks anyway Aucks & Despair, I think that was a compliment wasnt it.
    What we should all do on here is start a campaign, 'Bring back the Moony!!'. We know hes out there somewhere lol.
    hes stuck under a big Geordie thumb..

I think Despair's post says it all.
    We miss Pat as well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)