+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ot - Fao i961

Ot - Fao i961

Hey you! What you think of the biggest fight this year?

No not Joshua v Fury or Wilder.

But GGG v Alvarez. Alvarez gv Chavez Jr a lesson similar to all the lessons he's ditched out except to Senor Mayweather.

Take away Mayweather and this looks like a bout between 2 undefeated boxers in their prime.
    Both with great experience, strong records and impressive ko s.

No GGG and no Alvarez fight has been boring. This looks like one for the history books.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Hey you! What you think of the biggest fight this year?

No not Joshua v Fury or Wilder.

But GGG v Alvarez. Alvarez gv Chavez Jr a lesson similar to all the lessons he's ditched out except to Senor

Take away Mayweather and this looks like a bout between 2 undefeated boxers in their prime.
    Both with great experience, strong records and impressive ko s.

No GGG and no Alvarez fight has been boring. This looks like one for the history books.
    GGG Asn't looked so invincible this past couple of fights but he is strong with a great chin. If I had to stick my kneck out I would just go for Alvarez that's if De La Hoya lets the fight go ahead. To much politics in boxing these days.

Yup, I'll go with Alvarez, my favourite boxer at the moment, until I decide between the winner of Wilder and Joshua.
    Politics indeed. Also depends on what weight division.