+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why we should close our Facebook accounts

Why we should close our Facebook accounts

I was listening ont radio when they were talking about this Gaz, interesting stuff.

My eldest Daughter got me on facebook a few years ago, never touched it until a guy at work showed me some funny video's he had on his page, I updated my page and put a few pictures on there and then tried to download his funnies, I couldn't and I have never been back since, I keep getting messages on my email about folk sending me messages on there but I don't even look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    I was listening ont radio when they were talking about this Gaz, interesting stuff.

My eldest Daughter got me on facebook a few years ago, never touched it until a guy at work showed me some funny video's he had on his page, I updated my page and put a few pictures on there and then tried to download his funnies, I couldn't and I have never been back since, I keep getting messages on my email about folk sending me messages on there but I don't even look at it.
    Neathandreal man...

Quote Originally Posted by lazaat View Post
    Neathandreal man...
    Troglodyte .. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Troglodyte .. Lol
    ConT

I know what a Cont is, also a Troglodyte, but what the hell is a Neathandreal Paddy ?

Hahaha well spotted Alto. I missed that

Alto - you can turn off notifications from facebook by going into your settings and turning it off. I did this a long time ago for your very same reasons

Thanks Gaz, I will have a look at it when Matron starts chatting too much

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    I know what a Cont is, also a Troglodyte, but what the hell is a Neathandreal Paddy ?
    Neandertals, named for the Neandertal region in Germany were a species or subspecies of archaic humans in the genus Homo that went extinct about 40,000 years ago.Neanderthals and modern humans share 99.7% of their DNA and are hence closely related. By comparison, both modern humans and Neanderthals share 98.8% of their DNA with their closest non-human living relatives, the chimpanzees. Neanderthals left bones and stone tools in Eurasia, from Western Europe to Central and Northern Asia. Due to accumulating genetic and fossil evidence suggesting Neanderthals evolved in Europe separately from modern humans in Africa for over 600,000 years, paleontologists generally classify them as a distinct species, Homo neanderthalensis. From the 1950s to the early 1980s, however, Neanderthals were widely considered a subspecies of Homo sapiens and a minority of scholars still hold this view. Palaeontologists now classify Neanderthals in the sub species Altobelithals.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast