+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clarke-Harris signs new deal as Ipswich eye Adeyemi

Clarke-Harris signs new deal as Ipswich eye Adeyemi

Good news about JCH....Adeyemi will want the dosh....too young to stay somewhere for "love"....money talks !

It says to me that Ipswich aren't serious about promotion next season.

Agree with Frog but you can't blame him for not wanting to stay with us. Mid table Championship is about what he is I think. Scores a few which will interest other clubs

No - he has it all !

Great squad player - adaptable and will get better under Mick tutelage.

agree Froggy, I like him but injury prone but can do a job for us

A good player FOR FREE.!....Mick is a Yorkshire lad and can spot talent when he sees it.....it must be a top quality defender thing....lol....great minds think alike.....

He can sometimes go missing in games, but he has good stats.
    Not sure what other clubs computers are in charge of recruitment, but 7 goals in 30 games, in a team that loses every week, is a good return. HE's from Norwich and started with them, but can't see him getting in their team.

Glad JCH is staying, but hope we're not depending on him as main striker. Still to prove fitness and can score regular.

I'm glad that JCH has signed up for another year but I really think next season is his last chance saloon.
    It sounds as though the management duo have given him a bit of an ultimatum so I hope he takes notice and bangs some goals in next season, preferably more than one every 6 games.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast