+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Radio Lancashire

Radio Lancashire

Whos listening to the programme about Rovers now? How grim it is.. Seems like the Venkys are here for the long haul..All doom and gloom with plenty of despondency.. Looks like you are in a bigger black hole than the one in Calcutta ..

We are indeed Alf
    If they had listened to football people from the beginning would we be where we are?
    They let agents and crooks do the running and continued to ignore any advice
    we are where we are through pure negligence on their part
    stubborn people who now refuse to invest to try and make amends for the massive errors they made through trusting the wrong people
    they will disappear eventually but will there be anything left of Blackburn rovers when they do.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    We are indeed Alf
    If they had listened to football people from the beginning would we be where we are?
    They let agents and crooks do the running and continued to ignore any advice
    we are where we are through pure negligence on their part
    stubborn people who now refuse to invest to try and make amends for the massive errors they made through trusting the wrong people
    they will disappear eventually but will there be anything left of Blackburn rovers when they do.
    the bit about Mowbray not knowing who to get in touch with for anything was cringeworthy.. It's a right Phookin mess Robin ...I don't know how it can be fixed or if it can be fixed..

That's the thing Alf, would you entertain working under those conditions! Folk criticised PL, but for me (even tho he wasn't gods gift) walked because of it.
    Unless the vibes coming out are totally unfounded I can't see him agreeing to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Despair View Post
    That's the thing Alf, would you entertain working under those conditions! Folk criticised PL, but for me (even tho he wasn't gods gift) walked because of it.
    Unless the vibes coming out are totally unfounded I can't see him agreeing to it.
    no,I totally agree with you Despair..

another thing is how are you going to keep a Cat 1 Academy in training at Brockhall without massive investment from the Venkys ?

They are willing to back Mowbray but not willing to communicate
    Mowbray will be gone by the end of May
    you cannot contemplate bouncing back to the championship if the people at the top are hidden away in the Pune palace
    Mowbray is the man to take us back but without backing or help he will walk and who would blame him.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)