+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New kit/new sponsors

New kit/new sponsors

Should be kits .

Designs already picked and will be shown at some stage

Away and third kit will be sponsored by Mears who sponsor away stand and also have three floors at NYS

Be nice if we could have the same sponsor for home and away kits like we used to do because i think it's stupid that we never get to play in red whenever we're away from home.

Old joke now and was an OWL sponsorship that was most pertinent....the shirt sponsored by the Petrol company - the clothing company and the parcel delivery company....

TOTAL
    UPS

Always makes me chuckle.....ok maybe just one person might NOT have seen it before......lol

Spot on millers88. This is something that really annoys me. Do we play in red and white or a hotchpotch of colours ? Hardly ever see anyone in away shirts anyway. Sales must be pitiful.

Unfortunately football is all about money and the people who sponsor the away kits naturally insist they are worn when we are not at NYS.
    I'm guessing the home shirt sponsors are not prepared to increase their contribution to cover the away shirts as well and who can blame them?

All about money today

We should know next week what the home? Kit will look like, it's already been chosen (for a while by the sounds) so don't know what the club is waiting for.

I just hope the Mears logo blends in and doesn't look like it's just been stuck on.

Without looking like 'wannabe' Newcastle I think we should go black and white stripes for away similar to the 2005/6 Season but white sleeves
    Last edited by millertop; 12-05-2017 at 09:29 AM.

Back in League 1 it's got to be a grey away kit 😊
    Didn't do us any harm last time.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Back in League 1 it's got to be a grey away kit ��
    Didn't do us any harm last time.
    The club want it to sell though and I for one still wouldn't buy it

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    The club want it to sell though and I for one still wouldn't buy it
    Me neither. Some happy memories with that kit though and what a fantastic away record we had.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast