+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Peanuts and red flags!

I disagree zilzal. I think LBJ is liked by many on this board Inc myself. Have you never heard of care in the community.

Z....this hasn't changed into a dating site has it...?

If you want "repeat" fake news it's the illogical abuse of a manager that was in the line of fire - yet he knew it - but he still volunteers.

I respect that of Stubbs.....his Scottish stats are very good - at Everton and Hibs he created good footballing sides with strobg defenses and given time and loosing a few old ( old fashioned defenders ) we'd be in the championship now like Burton who stuck with the manager that knew more about football than the board.

They should have trusted him .

Z & any others that don't appreciate channel 4 type programmes....

Go to the main site....select settings or whatever and press a button or two and you'll never see any of my posts again.

It's easy - I did it with about 6/7 posters when the anti manager campaign was in full swing - the :

Arrogant - although they had never met!

Stubbs teams can't tackle - tactical!

Stubbs teams not allowed to tackle - tactics!

Stubbs doesn't wave - concentration!

Stubbs players are sh!t - Our best players!

All footballing nonsense - that is if you were in tune with our situation as a low spending league one set up in the big boys league simply trying to survive - until Warne was given the reins - from then on we were never going to reach the final furlong.....

And 'Z'.....you of all people should appreciate the analogy.

As for "liking"....last time I heard anything like that statement was bottom yard at primary school...

Oh dear!!!

lbj is a complete rrse imo - not for what he says but for his deliberately provocative repetition. It's clear to me that he is not the besotted Stubbs loon that he pretends to be but simply a wind-up merchant having a laugh.
    That said, Zil's comments were unnecessarily abrasive. Zil/Kempo actually remind me of gino who could not bear posters who matched his own input into MM. Interestingly (or not) I find on Banter a post from Zil which read; "Ridgeway Kid, you post loads of OT. Why? Nobody likes you and you are obviously an attention seeker. Why don't you f*ck off." Leopards (and dead racehorses) clearly do not change their spots. QED.

Monty....At least he didn't threaten to track him down via friends with supreme IT skills and then shoot him with a licensed shotgun!

As an aside..an awful lot of people on here used to live on The Ridgeway......As another aside..many of those will return eventually under different circumstances!

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Monty....At least he didn't threaten to track him down via friends with supreme IT skills and then shoot him with a licensed shotgun!

As an aside..an awful lot of people on here used to live on The Ridgeway......As another aside..many of those will return eventually under different circumstances!
    Yes, I was on Ridgeway only a couple of weeks ago. Not as I remembered it - all seemed a bit smaller. You are often a cryptic poster and here I can't quite grasp your meaning in the first sentence. Such a threat would surely have been reported to the police. It seems more serious than your threat to track down Paddymiller and smash his face in in front of his family. Zil is OK but he did post that he had decided to get rid of me "permanently" which was a little worrying at the time. Hence my understandable relief when you said he had expired in Didcot - nothing personal, just self-preservation. I do think ( and remember I have read posts on here for more than a decade and have an excellent memory ) that this shotgun nonsense is all in your mind; probably too much *** on the Beach?

I think Zil is more likely to assault you with a wet fish slap than shoot anyone, hes just being his playful self.

LOL

I fear that the paddy miller incident is either a case of mistaken identity or a delusion.

Regrettably I did once threaten to throw 'the window cleaner' from my seat and into row A but that is the only time any threat of violence has ever come from me.

I cannot remember a single altercation between myself and this paddymiller verbal or otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    I think Zil is more likely to assault you with a wet fish slap than shoot anyone, hes just being his playful self.
    Zilzal is a man of peace and the only thing he would Hit is 16 with the dealer showing an 8.

Back to the thread..

I have been telling you happy clappers that this season will be another disaster...

Pre season is already turning into a farce with a bag of nuts offered to 3 of our players and now some salt and vinegar crisps added as an incentive for players looking elsewhere.

Could things get any worse?

Of course all the target players love Warney!...Not so keen on salted nuts and training facilities disguised as portaloos!

Still..we have those annual million dollar bids in which are certain to come up trumps

UTM

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345