+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Peanuts and red flags!

Peanuts and red flags!

I can already foresee a disastrous season and it's clear that supporters have had enough of all the ramped up talk from the club.

The bags of peanuts are out for new deals....

Wooden huts for training..

Expected signings that won't arrive..

Non League players..

Pre season in Austria!!........OK for skiing I hear!....Who actually decides on these gems..clearly not Warne who seems to know nothing about the facility that we are going to...

Has the club heard of Spain?

The happy clappers will spout their usual accepting nonsense as will MMMAGIC who prefers a downmarket environment but the truth is its ..Peanuts and Red Flags..

What next...A major Car Boot sponsorship?

Stalker alert....can't help it 'doc' can you? i actually enjoy the fact i get under your skin, absolutely rolling here...

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    I can already foresee a disastrous season and it's clear that supporters have had enough of all the ramped up talk from the club.

Non League players..

Pre season in Austria!!........OK for skiing I hear!....Who actually decides on these gems..clearly not Warne who seems to know nothing about the facility that we are going to...

The happy clappers will spout their usual accepting nonsense as will MMMAGIC who prefers a downmarket environment but the truth is its ..Peanuts and Red Flags..

Austria is great for stamina training its hilly . Iam sure the club has a idea what facilities are there and wont make the massive mistake like Alan stubbs did last year by talking us to Poland . Not a happy clapper think it was a massive mistake making Warne manager but ive been reasonably impressed so far .It cannot be any worse than last seasons mess .Prepared to give him a go hence a renewed ST.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    Austria is great for stamina training its hilly . Iam sure the club has a idea what facilities are there and wont make the massive mistake like Alan stubbs did last year by talking us to Poland . Not a happy clapper think it was a massive mistake making Warne manager but ive been reasonably impressed so far .It cannot be any worse than last seasons mess .Prepared to give him a go hence a renewed ST.
    It's all down to opinion Poker but I would be interested as to what exactly has impressed you so far.

When you say the club...Who exactly chose Austria and why?...Which person or persons thought..I know..let's go to Austria

It's all down to opinion Poker but I would be interested as to what exactly has impressed you so far.

When you say the club...Who exactly chose Austria and why?...Which person or persons thought..I know..let's go to Austria
    You don't half talk some sh*t,give it a rest for Christ's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    You don't half talk some sh*t,give it a rest for Christ's sake.
    So..you don't think it's a matter of opinion and asking who chose Austria and why is Shyte in your esteemed and intelligent opinion?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...end-title.html Good enough for the Prem champions though..I have been reasonably impressed with the way hes got the retained list done quickly got Jono signed up and also already active in the transfer market.. Last season we where still ****ing around in August . Warne knows far more about anybody on here about fitness and looking after the body so i assume he choose Austria for that reason .I am prepared to give him a chance. Why don't you instead of the negative bull **** you post on here every day .After all we all want the same goals unless you are a closet owl .

Non League players..

Kempo I cast down a pre season gauntlet at your feet.

We will do well next season so much so I feel we will finally 10th or higher.

What say you Sir?

Oh, God! Someone disagrees with the mainstream TS rrsekissing idiots and he's immediatedly accused by the pre-pubescents of being a closet owl. You couldn't make it up. I'm glad I've packed this shyte in. Moronic losers and the team will finish no higher than 11th. Relegated to L2 within 3 seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...end-title.html Good enough for the Prem champions though..I have been reasonably impressed with the way hes got the retained list done quickly got Jono signed up and also already active in the transfer market.. Last season we where still ****ing around in August . Warne knows far more about anybody on here about fitness and looking after the body so i assume he choose Austria for that reason .I am prepared to give him a chance. Why don't you instead of the negative bull **** you post on here every day .After all we all want the same goals unless you are a closet owl .
    Being negative doesn't mean that I am wrong...

Maybe we should only have positive opinion on the site and suppress any other thought.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast