+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: RUFC With A Revamped Website

RUFC With A Revamped Website

https://www.themillers.co.uk/

Will take some getting used to by some of you older gits

Yes I've complained to them enough times about it but still it'll probably still be same crap that they put.

i can finally get on I-follow now

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Yes I've complained to them enough times about it but still it'll probably still be same crap that they put.

i can finally get on I-follow now
    I wonder if it's to do with the TV coverage deal. The old system may not have been able to cope with it.

Hardly a cutting edge well designed website in my opinion. No surprise, it looks like it has been done on the cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLeedsMiller View Post
    Hardly a cutting edge well designed website in my opinion. No surprise, it looks like it has been done on the cheap.
    Very pleased for our long distance fans,however I am a subscriber to the site and pay for the match coverage, and find I can no longer access it now.
    Does anyone know who is responsible for sorting this, so I can regain access?

Quote Originally Posted by philthefluter View Post
    Very pleased for our long distance fans,however I am a subscriber to the site and pay for the match coverage, and find I can no longer access it now.
    Does anyone know who is responsible for sorting this, so I can regain access?
    Best to email club and let them put you in the right direction
    I couldn't get on ifollow til Friday then I had to put my full email address in and password to get on whereas before it was just my surname and password.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I couldn't get on ifollow til Friday then I had to put my full email address in and password to get on whereas before it was just my surname and password.
    Same here and I also had to put details of the card I pay the subscription with in again. I assume if we don't the auto renewal will not work

Quote Originally Posted by PeteWaller View Post
    Same here and I also had to put details of the card I pay the subscription with in again. I assume if we don't the auto renewal will not work
    i didn't have to put card details in again, maybe because I updated mine about a month ago

Looks good to me.

I like the new players stats layout