+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Warne likes ex-Blade Matt Done

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Warne likes ex-Blade Matt Done

29 before the season starts. Sheff U don't want him & they are not that good. Stay clear. Wrong age, he's on the downhill slope.

Header says he's an ex-Blade, folks. He's not. He's on the transfer list. Story makes it clear. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    29 before the season starts. Sheff U don't want him & they are not that good. Stay clear. Wrong age, he's on the downhill slope.
    Unlike Lee Frecklington who is a sprightly 31

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    ha lmao

You been watching them regularly then I take it?

After 5 years of watching absolute dross, I can assure you that for league 1 we were the opposite of your opinion and I'm not just talking about results, but performances also. I am a glass half empty supporter, but we were indeed a class above. But don't take my word for it, ask some of the clubs and their supporters how we performed over the season

As for Done, I don't think you should see him as a winger. His success came when he played more in the middle in an attacking role

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    ha lmao

After 5 years of watching absolute dross, I can assure you that for league 1 we were the opposite of your opinion and I'm not just talking about results, but performances also. I am a glass half empty supporter, but we were indeed a class above. But don't take my word for it, ask some of the clubs and their supporters how we performed over the season

As for Done, I don't think you should see him as a winger. His success came when he played more in the middle in an attacking role
    Only seen Sheff U on sky a few times & a few other league 1 games. Standard looks low. Done let's wait. Ideally I'd sell D Ward for the asking price. Get back what we paid out on Taylor. Use the extra money to up the quality of signings.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Why can't we compete who said it's just about money ?

Do you all have the slightest idea as to what has been discussed?

That would be no then.
    Because Frog said so, post 13

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    ha lmao

Without being sarcastic do you think he's good? Not played much for your this season has he?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Without being sarcastic do you think he's good? Not played much for your this season has he?
    When he signed he was played in an attacking role more down the middle and he weighed in with a few goals. Not sure why but in order to accommodate a starting place he ended up playing out wide. He used to be a full back

On his day he can be very good, but needs to play in his strongest position, or can have a tendency to go missing a bit

Had have him on a year contract and have the option on another year if he does well and we don't get promotion.

Interesting to see which strikers he's going to watch at the weekend, wonder if it's Olly Watkins from Exeter they play the playoffs Sunday.
    Last edited by millers88; 12-05-2017 at 10:55 AM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast