+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Trouble in paradise

Trouble in paradise

Alright lads..

Word reaches me that all is not well on another board. Apparently a poster pretended or embellished he was ira amd when confronted and faced with it he chucked it! Well; you probably would when you realise an ex Army guy has caught you out. Its not worth your job!!

Anyway . I loce this; my old board

Oh look, the failed policeman has been banned from Danny's board for being a fud

Oh ma phuckin sides

Imthebigot has been banned from Danny's board for a few days so he turns up here. What a pathetic excuse of a human being it is.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSkelper View Post
    Oh look, the failed policeman has been banned from Danny's board for being a fud

Oh ma phuckin sides
    Does this mean the buncott is over?

Quote Originally Posted by imtheboy View Post
    Alright lads..

Word reaches me that all is not well on another board. Apparently a poster pretended or embellished he was ira amd when confronted and faced with it he chucked it! Well; you probably would when you realise an ex Army guy has caught you out. Its not worth your job!!

Anyway . I loce this; my old board
    Alright sensitive boy - been at the swally, eh
    Last edited by Cambusman; 13-05-2017 at 10:16 PM. Reason: so imthesensitiveboy widnae be too upset :(

He's got form for posting whoppers

ITB back? phukkin magic

get scone, jeers, big rab & big tam back a'naw

we'll get a full hoose here tae celebrate the dons winning the cup and stopping the tainted treble in its tracks

COYR

NB: on another matter hows the day of reckoning shaping up?.....ken?

Welcome back ITB - I seldom agree with you but this place is bit of an echo-chamber without you and your fellow huns as nobody seems to like ye

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)