+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 500 transfer rumours that might need a taxi ordering...

Quote Originally Posted by bfcjon View Post
    Lol,...Blackburns away travel for next season?
    I can easily remember when the Bar Stewards were going to send one of these trikes for Ronaldinho, Beckham and Ronaldo!

Quote Originally Posted by Primitive View Post
    If you actually read the quotes in the article and ignore all the typical sensationalism, he doesn't make that comment at all. What he actually said was that the club will continue to spend within its means because we don't have wealthy benefactors who can spend hundreds of millions of their own money, which isn't something we don't already know.
    And all perfectly sound and sensible as well. Thank god for Sean Dyche......and god help us when he goes.

I hope we wont be relying on the person who chose Brady or Hendrick when we recruit this Summer.

Brady's free kick against Chelsea and Hendrick's volley against Bournemouth fill me with genuine optimism for next season.

Hendrick generally has been impressive all season and Brady will settle following a full pre-season with us.

Yeah, I don't see the problem with Hendrick at all. Brady has disappointed, but I'm sure there's much more to come from him.

I don't have one ounce of optimism in me.. Always think the worst will happen re-Burnley ..Great to be being pleasantly surprised again and hopefully again next season..

Quote Originally Posted by blueheeler1 View Post
    I don't know how a manager can make that comment at this time.
    ....I also think it a little odd BH - mainly because the comment tells us nothing we don't already know..."spend wisely but as are no Super wealthy Superteam we don't have their level of dosh to spend...but - are willing to push the boat out just not to a silly sinking point ".....all obvious, so why does Mr Cunningham of the Daily Mail market Dyche's words as a "Warning" that we aren't going to spend big - when S.D's idea of not that big is seemingly - top 6 big etc

So - to my reading - we are going to spend big - Burnley Big.

and what will Burnley Big be....we'll have to wait and see

TBH that article is trash! We all know burnley dont spend 20,30,40 million!!!! But we have broken our transfer records a few times these past months. I have confidence dyche will bring in the right players for the right price. In dyche we trust.

The ones we are rumoured to be lining up fill me with optimism and the bank account will not suffer too bad...

HAPPY!

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)