+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: 500 transfer rumours that might need a taxi ordering...

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Even Tony was aggressive and others said it was a done deal?
    If you mean Tony Scholes, he's like Hitler, he was here but not anymore, he's history and a lot would admire Hitler a lot more than him.

He's gone and this board is better for it, if Footymad would let him return (which they wouldn't) I would not hesitate for a second in banning him before I'd read the drivel in his post.

I think your earpiece is maybe getting some static BT, I believe Britt is still on at the moment.

My earpiece is also playing up, i keep getting the odd word hear and there, tricksters,Knob,trees endbell and red are just a few that get through the static.

Gray obviously staying, or we'd have signed the Forest lad. Talking to one of their fans today and there are injury doubts about him, beside another doubt over being able to cut it in the premier league.

Quote Originally Posted by wmdave_b View Post
    Gray obviously staying.....
    ....am not having that dave - some things am just not prepared to accept....as I type this, even my toes ar curling

Gray obviously staying, or we'd have signed the Forest lad. Talking to one of their fans today and there are injury doubts about him, beside another doubt over being able to cut it in the premier league.
    Well if he goes there he won't have to cut it in the PL will he! the Boro bid will have conditions attached depending on promotion as we did with Andre, so I doubt it's a clean £14M for Forest to spend

Good luck to Britt and enjoy doubling your money, shame you may not make the PL like Lansbury.

TTS been interesting hearing how you have been in the know, hope you enjoy our friendly and become rather more so yourself.

I was aware and told you the deal wouldn't happen. What part of that didn't you understand?
    What I don't understand is why you didn't text your mate Lansbury and tell him not to waste his time travelling up to Turf Moor, as the plug was going to be pulled on the deal. Bit mean that wasn't it, seeing as you KNEW the deal wouldn't be allowed to happen ?

Gray obviously staying,
    The more I think about it, the more I fear he may be. There are some barking mad deals done every summer, and dafter ones than signing Gray, but I still find it hard to credit than any PL club is that desperate for a striker that they'd spend possibly £15m plus on Gray and double his wages, and certainly not the clubs he's been linked with, Newcastle, Spurs, Everton and West Ham.

I have this horrible feeling we might be lumbered with him.

So exactly who was wrong and agressive here, considering all the abuse I have received?
    Considering you've parked yourself on a rival club's msgboard and proceeded to deinigrate that club's transfer dealings and it's fans, I think you've had a remarkably easy ride. Quite honestly, and I've contributed to quite a few forums, I can't think of another one where you'd have got off so lightly. Maybe you Forest lads have one where rival fans slagging Forest off are tolerated and treated amicably, if so let me know, I'll happily contribute to it.

Much conjecture up in these parts as to how much this deal is worth but it seems that it is around £14 million depending on the outcome of Boro's season.
    It appears that Forest were hoping that a bidding war would take place because of Watford's and our interest, however, from all accounts we have both walked away from making silly bids and left him to go to Boro.
    He has been up here today but I am not sure whether or not he has had his medical yet because nothing has been confirmed.

This deal, should it go through, will not please trickytrees because his valuation was way above the figure being talked about and he is going to a rival for relegation.

Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)