+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feature: Clarke-Harris ... deadly or disappointing?

Feature: Clarke-Harris ... deadly or disappointing?

His future is in his hands....needs a good coach....and be motivated to listen answer learn.....strangely.......Blackstock could teach him a thing or two - not least how to look after Knees.

Those two should be tied together and made to work at all things football...JCH could be awesome if he get some early success.....he'll get the taste !...that would benefit them both....

Why no quotes from the lad himself? Surely an essential part of this story is how C-H sees his own progress or lack of it and how much he really wants to be a success.

Fitness is going to be a key priority next season, what we need and what we've needed for some years is a first class fitness coach.

1 goal in every 6 games for a striker, not good enough.

Wasn't any more potent when he played for Oldham in league 1.

We need a far more potent striker if next season is going to be any better than last season.

"What some people forget are the ineffective performances, the times when he has failed to work himself into games and an air of disinterest has followed."

Who are these "some people" Paul? I don't think anyone on here, or Millers fans in general, have forgotten how uninterested he can be at times (too many times).

Always a mystery to me that someone lucky enough to have a talent for football and real potential doesn't give it everything he's got. I hope Warney & Co can instill that common sense into him.

He needs to stay out of the Tank.
    Don't think he will though.

Quote Originally Posted by tony260674 View Post
    He needs to stay out of the Tank.
    Don't think he will though.
    I had to Google that Tony (I'm very old you know)

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    I had to Google that Tony (I'm very old you know)
    Having said that Wrinkly, our proximity to the Tank was the probable reason he resigned with us!

Base ALL PAY heavily on a bunus scheme........I do like "definitions".....

"A sum of money added to a person's wages as a reward for good performance."

JCH will like that.

With goals AND assists being pay dirt!

All bonuses withheld untill we lift the Premiership Trophy.....I bet it'll be worth picking up then....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast