+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: My sides ache through laughing.

My sides ache through laughing.

I read on another forum someone posted Burnley will be on a par with West Ham next season.
    Oh how i laughed

Quote Originally Posted by trickydick View Post
    I read on another forum someone posted Burnley will be on a par with West Ham next season.
    Oh how i laughed
    Having just seen another woeful performance from wet spam I think they might struggle to be on a par with Burnley next season!! Who's laughing now?

I'm just looking at this seasons table Tricky and if we beat you on Saturday we will go above you may the best team win.. I'm not rising to your fishing as I'm just over the moon we have stayed up.. Amazing really for a small mill town in Lancashire to be in the premier league.. Another 100 million pounds for the best run club in the premier league with no debts at all..Somebody is doing a good job at BFC.. Are your club running at a profit or are they in debt ?

Looking forward to to next weeks game whoever wins ..

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    having just seen another woeful performance from wet spam i think they might struggle to be on a par with burnley next season!! Who's laughing now? Xdxdxdxd
    Hope they perform like that next week..lol

Ok i will take it on the chin lads fair play lol but Spurs must be so bad that even we beat them last week

Ps with a gloating Palace fan Mrs winning 4-0 and me getting mugged by scouse dole scroungers 0-4 and even my daughter laughing at West Ham (well giggling for a 3 and a half year old little palace fan) i shall remain humble and wish Spurs all the best for their upcoming runners up spot and Well done Burnley for staying up .
    Enjoy.
    See i am nice banter aside

Quote Originally Posted by trickydick View Post
    Ps with a gloating Palace fan Mrs winning 4-0 and me getting mugged by scouse dole scroungers 0-4 and even my daughter laughing at West Ham (well giggling for a 3 and a half year old little palace fan) i shall remain humble and wish Spurs all the best for their upcoming runners up spot and Well done Burnley for staying up .
    Enjoy.
    See i am nice banter aside
    Im just an all round great guy..Banter or no banter ..

You are a good guy Alf,
    As you say banter or no banter it makes no difference we are all mates whatever clubs we support or where we live ect.
    And i remember you saying you look after young guide dog puppies, Respect for that.