+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fox hunting

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    What's the connection between fox hunting and abortion?
    A lot of lefties who are against fox hunting are fanatically pro abortion which I find illogical.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    A lot of lefties who are against fox hunting are fanatically pro abortion which I find illogical.
    What's illogical is you bringing a pro life debate into fox hunting. Start a new thread on that.

This is about whether you think posh c*nts should enjoy animal cruelty as a hobby. You're either for it (c*nt) against it (normal member of the human race) or indifferent (complete f*cking oddball)

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    What's illogical is you bringing a pro life debate into fox hunting. Start a new thread on that.

This is about whether you think posh c*nts should enjoy animal cruelty as a hobby. You're either for it (c*nt) against it (normal member of the human race) or indifferent (complete f*cking oddball)
    I think he was insinuating that there's an element of hypocrisy or ethical inconsistency in those who proselytize about the evils of fox hunting yet have no qualms about mid term abortions. He may have a point if we want to delve into the deeper ethics of both issues (although I don't get the impression that anyone here has an interest in doing that) but given that they are separate issues and an individual is quite capable to holding either view on each subject, it's probably not the strongest argument for abolishing the Hunting Act.

That said, your position as outlined in your second paragraph above is a non sequitur in that your conclusion is contained within your premise. I don't know much about fox hunting or country living but based on what I have read on the subject the Hunting Act is a poorly drafted piece of legislation and has a far wider scope than preventing foxes from being torn to shreds by dogs.

A more cogent observation might be that your attitude towards groups of people you don't like very much and evidently know little about, mirrors the prejudicial attitudes displayed by some towards members of other religions and races.

Sound

It's not just about toffs doing as they please ..

It's about what's right and what's wrong and fox hunting is so so wrong it's not even a sport it's getting kicks out of seeing the end result.
    Even the rightees think it's wrong.

http://www.conservativesagainstfoxhu...om/about-us-2/
    As regards abortions I think that should be discussed on another thread.

As I have said previously, it only goes to show how out of touch the tories are with the general public. They serve only themselves (posh w@nkers) and if they really looked into public opinion on the matter they would see the vast majority are against it. We have many issues in this country that need addressed, yet somehow this is still on the Tory agenda? It only serves a select few, so why is it getting so much attention from the Tories? If anything it proves to me that they live in a world that doesn’t involve 99.9% of the population.

This for me isn’t an anti-Tory thing, as I would be disgraced with any party who supported such a thing in this day and age, however, there is no other mainstream party other than the Tories who support it, so what does that say about those within the party? What does it say about Theresa May? The woman claims she wants to help the people of the UK, yet is happy to spend time pushing through some outdated 16th century crap, all for little foxes to be hunted down and ripped to shreds? Nae really someone I would trust to be honest!

If the posh w@nkers cant find anything else to do with their time, then they really do live sad little lives!

Also looking to lift the ban on trading ivory.

Compassionate conservatism

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Also looking to lift the ban on trading ivory.

Compassionate conservatism
    That's incredible Mason have you got a link about this.

Found this one .
    http://theconversation.com/african-c...rade-ban-63538

It's like they're trying to lose. School kids, disabled, the poor, pensioners, foxes, elephants...nobody's safe.

Perhaps they know this Brexit shyte will kill their party.

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    That's incredible Mason have you got a link about this.

Found this one .
    http://theconversation.com/african-c...rade-ban-63538
    That article doesn't say anything about Britain.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast