+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: There's only one Shay Logan.....

Quote Originally Posted by deedon View Post
    I doubt if this will just go away over the next week. Bet Deek is fuming...

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/...Bayern_Munich/
    If those tweets are all there is to it then I doubt it will be a problem. Pretty tame compared to some of the stuff you see.

He just doesn't give a flying one does oor Shay.

Faaaarking legend.

Good for Logan, winding up the tims and weegies - not that it is difficult to do as they get awfy offended very easily.

The club should be encouraging this sort of thing from all the players

Opened up this thread expecting to see a heap of moaning al' mannies greeting about how "Shay should learn to keep his mouth shut". I'm more than happy to be wrong.

Well Done Shay min. Shame he didnt call them "horrible c@nts"

Jesus! That was very tame! If those tweets rile anyone up then they need to take themselves oot side for a guid talkin to!

See all the sh*te below? Pro IRA songs, orange walk mibbe cancelled.. man I thought we were moving on from that crap.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Jesus! That was very tame! If those tweets rile anyone up then they need to take themselves oot side for a guid talkin to!

See all the sh*te below? Pro IRA songs, orange walk mibbe cancelled.. man I thought we were moving on from that crap.
    Just been on a debate with a Celtic following (Aberdeen born in 1965) friend. They just can’t correlate their Palesteine love in with their racism acceptance. Backward inbreds.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12