+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weirdo With a Crucifix

Weirdo With a Crucifix

En route to Pittodrie today i was coming oot of Nemachar at the Dyce end. Saw a (peadoey looking) mannie dragging what looked like a crucifix on the busy A947 and nae the pavement or the verge. It was nae a wee een. A big een as if he was heading to Golgotha for the malky. But i thought me eyes decieved me

On the way home after Pittodrie and Tesco i saw him again at Hattoncrook and he was indeed dragging a crucifix.

Maybe hes mistaken Bennachie for Golgotha

Anyway. Fit the f@ck?

Sounds like one of the soap dodgers has gotten lost looking for the road to Glasgow after Fridays match.

http://www.northern-scot.co.uk/News/...s-12042017.htm

This must be the boy. He has a beard now and thats what makes him look peadoey.

So it's not just pot-holes, speeding trucks and arrogant cyclists we need to look out for now.

Keep your eyes peeled for a nutter dragging some wood at the side of the road. Hope he's got high-viz.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    . Hope he's got high-viz.
    Nah just a crucifix and the look of a p@edo

More publicity for the drugs world. Oh please help the addicts as it's a shame for them....my @rse! They chose to be the awful looking cretins to society that they are. They made the initial mistake of trying to get high because they were somewhat bored.
    As you see I am no fan of drug addicts and drug dealers. I make no apology for my dislike of them in society.
    What the hell is the guy trekking along a big crucifix for... Is he into pagan symbol religion? He should have stuck needles all over his body and done his 20 mile walk a day if he was wanting sympathy for druggies as it would have been more fitting.

Drug addicts are less of a wory than this f*cking oddball

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Drug addicts are less of a wory than this f*cking oddball
    Exactly he was walking toward the traffic about a third of the way across the lane. Worse than a cyclist

And faith healing......................... Id rather donate to comic relief and fool myself to believe that the tshirts, advertising, tv studio etc costs nothing and ALL my money is going to a good cause

I was at the Comrades Ultra-marathon in Durban a couple of years ago and two guys ran the whole things (90km uphill) while carrying a large wooden crucifix. Presumably it's some kind of symbolic and physical representation of Christ's burden? Although I'm assuming they would consider it a step too far if you offered to nail them to said cross and leave them in a field for days.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    http://www.northern-scot.co.uk/News/...s-12042017.htm

This must be the boy. He has a beard now and thats what makes him look peadoey.

Love how even his photo call is holding up traffic! They couldn't have just let the truck through then taken the pic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast