+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Warne on the budget and non-league targets - proper link

Warne on the budget and non-league targets - proper link

Don't mind us looking into non league for players as long has they're young and plenty of room for improvement, anybody over the age of 24 you have to question why they haven't found a league club already.

How good are our "management team" at polishing the rough diamonds they find - and agreed.....if non league now - why ?

And I wish PW would stop saying our best players can leave with his blessing !

At least play the loyalty card in public to portray that he's tried to keep them....Adeyemi owes us his career - he was in no man's land when we brought him to Rotherham and reignited his career......he owes us another season to try to get us back where we belong...😊

Ward too....stay and complete that unfinished business....

Quote Originally Posted by millers88 View Post
    Don't mind us looking into non league for players as long has they're young and plenty of room for improvement, anybody over the age of 24 you have to question why they haven't found a league club already.
    Jamie Vardy moved from the conference to Leicester at the age of 25. He's rubbish though

Harrods must be closed then?

Vardy wouldn't do much in our team though would he - he needs a Drinkwater
    to feed him....

PS: And Vardy and the like are as rare as rocking horse sh!t

I think ,if my memory serves me well that we have only signed one non league player in the last 20 years - some striker from Matlock Town......he was way of the pace in League 1 - I think Harford signed him...apart from that guy I cant remember any other player making the grade....anybody disagree?
    I know PW started in Non League but he was professional when we signed him(and IMO a poor player)but to some a legend !

You really are bitter about Warne aren't you??

Teddies well and truly gone.

Why not just give him a chance this season and see what happens?

Nope too busy ferking moaning.

Has Matt Godden turned us down then ?!(scored more goals in 2017 than any other player in Europe's top 5 divisions).

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast