shopify analytics
+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pre-Season Friendlies

Pre-Season Friendlies

Leicester City to visit Molineux on July 29th. There are two away friendlies though before that against Shrewsbury Town on Saturday, July 22nd (3pm), and at Peterborough United on Tuesday, July 25th (7.30pm).

I will probably go to both the Shrewsbury away and Leicester City home friendly.

More Info Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    Leicester City to visit Molineux on July 29th. There are two away friendlies though before that against Shrewsbury Town on Saturday, July 22nd (3pm), and at Peterborough United on Tuesday, July 25th (7.30pm).

I will probably go to both the Shrewsbury away and Leicester City home friendly.

More Info Click Here
    I'm still trying to work out exactly when I will be back this year but that Leicester game looks good, might just have to make that one.

The season proper starts in early August correct?

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    I'm still trying to work out exactly when I will be back this year but that Leicester game looks good, might just have to make that one.

The season proper starts in early August correct?
    Yes Woody, the season kicks off on August 5th.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    Yes Woody, the season kicks off on August 5th.
    Cheers Gav, i will try and shape my trip so that I catch the Leicester game and hopefully a couple of league games.

Yeah ha! Throw another log cabin on the fire!!

As we say in Texas.

Wolves to play Werder Bremen on 12th July in Austria.