+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fawaz

Fawaz

Will this be the week, we finally get rid?

http://www.nottinghampost.com/nottin...ail/story.html

Not happy about pinillos being released. This is a mistake

Swapping one crook to another! I love Greece and I got married there but I hope this Greek hasn't bought Forest because of our youth policy!
    Probably take out crown jewels and use them in Greece,
    Es***red is watching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting closer

For all who slate Fawaz, I suggest grabbing hold of an interview John McGovern gave some years back, on how ***** to our survival then was the intervention of Fawaz in buying us.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    Swapping one crook to another! I love Greece and I got married there but I hope this Greek hasn't bought Forest because of our youth policy!
    Probably take out crown jewels and use them in Greece,
    Es***red is watching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sweet Moses, if you're watching....God help us.
    Anyway I like this Greek, sinister and all. Maybe it's time we had a sinister chap leading us. We've failed with all these so called business experts, panels and boards and of late, a rich but misguided Arab.

If it takes bribing, bombing and whatever, so long as we're not imperilled, then what the heck. As Shankly said, If in doubt, put the ball in the net and we'll consider the options thereafter. For Marinakis, get us in the Prem and we'll worry about the sanctions later.