+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dream analysis FRED #243

Dream analysis FRED #243

Well last night were geet weird.

Tracy Barlow and Sally Webster off of Corrie had had an spat and Tracy were in the right it turned oot. As punishment she were gan to make Sally take her on in an game off of tennis, but this wasert any old game off of tennis, hoo no. It were THAT ping pong stylee game on an full size court but because it were on before the watershed there were nee close ups off of their lady areas. They did of shots from distance though and Tracy were quite neatly trimmed from what I could see. By the end Tracy had won and Sally were geet upset and sat in an puddle off of her own mess on an bench.

Of your readers any thoughts on what the above could mean?

Off of the two, I'd rather bang Tracey Barlow.

HTH.

Any idea who Tracy plays in the next round?

Barlow v Sharapova would be an good naked tennis based dream

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge View Post
    Off of the two, I'd rather bang Tracey Barlow.

HTH.
    I saw her once in Manc centre and she gave me that 'come and bang me' look but an customer was waiting for me so I had to pass it up.

Update on your dad. He is asking how you are, i said hes a cnt. The only difference between the two of you is that you are not in Margate. As for your dream, the two of them are juxtiposed as representations of your misses, the one you left holding three babies. You want her, but cant acknowledge that consciously, so pretend she is someone else. You are obsessed with your exes lady area, as we all are. Rzobert czarnecki- sxopital A psychologist.

Tell him to kiss my cu­nt.

Cheers.

It suggests latent botteristic tendencies.

Obv.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)