+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Keane saga

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    A reliable source tells me that the £25 million Burnley will receive is the nett amount.

Keane is valued mutually at £30 million and the deal is sanctioned and agreed.

We will not see Michael in Burnley colours again!

Funnily enough I mentioned that three weeks ago.
    According to sky we will net £19m..

You should never trust SKY "sources" TMS.

According to their "sources" Keane had agreed deals with both Everton and Liverpool.

A reliable source tells me that the £25 million Burnley will receive is the nett amount.

Keane is valued mutually at £30 million and the deal is sanctioned and agreed.

We will not see Michael in Burnley colours again!

Funnily enough I mentioned that three weeks ago.
    Does your reliable source know which club Kease is on his was too and will we have a sell on clause ? This for burnley could be important as I see his value triple come his prime.

My extremely reliable source has told me this morning that SD has told United to come up with a proper figure or sod right off!

SD is valuing Keane in the same way Everton valued Stones, both young England internationals with the added value of Champions League "Englishness"!

Everton and Liverpool are now on high alert!

I SD!

My extremely reliable source has told me this morning that SD has told United to come up with a proper figure or sod right off!

SD is valuing Keane in the same way Everton valued Stones, both young England internationals with the added value of Champions League "Englishness"!

I SD!
    I did say between 40-50m in the current market.At the end of the day he is as good as Stones if not better and if 3 or 4 of the top clubs want him then one will be prepared to gazump the others and stump up the right price for bragging rights.If Pogba was 89m then Keano has to be 40m at least.It is a no-brainer.I could just imagine the laughter if Man City came up and stole him from under United`s nose.

If we still needed 3 points to stay up would Keane and Mee (perhaps with a pain-killing injection) be playing against West Ham on Sunday?

What a damp squib it will be if we lose to a very depleted Hammers because we have 2 inexperienced CHs playing together.

Defeat could see us finish 17th - although we would have settled for this in August. If Keane and Mee had been fit for the last 3 games we could well have finished as high as 9th.

Quote Originally Posted by james78 View Post
    Does your reliable source know which club Kease is on his was too and will we have a sell on clause ? This for burnley could be important as I see his value triple come his prime.
    The sell on clause would be important as would more England caps

BT is the proper figure more than £30M you mentioned earlier?

I SD!
    LOL Cool BT ditto on the SD comment and keep the reliable source info coming me 😉

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Papers saying it's United for £25M ( but they get sell on commission off that price-) but he wants a guarantee he'll play 30 games.

Keane, who has continued to live in Manchester and is a boyhood United fan, can expect to quadruple his £25,000-a-week wages

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz4hJgXIxTp

Others said it's Liverpool but he's waiting to see if they are in Europe. Surprised he isn't saying that to United too!

Sounds like he's played his last game for us too as Sean says it's a niggly injury.
    So Liverpool qualify for Europe, will he want to see if Man U do likewise I wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    So Liverpool qualify for Europe, will he want to see if Man U do likewise I wonder.
    I still think he will go to united they will offer him better wages+bonuses. And he will get assurances from united that they will qualify for champs league next season. I truly believe he will go man u he will feel he has something to prove their.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)