+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Keane saga

Keane saga

Papers saying it's United for £25M ( but they get sell on commission off that price-) but he wants a guarantee he'll play 30 games.

Keane, who has continued to live in Manchester and is a boyhood United fan, can expect to quadruple his £25,000-a-week wages

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz4hJgXIxTp

Others said it's Liverpool but he's waiting to see if they are in Europe. Surprised he isn't saying that to United too!

Sounds like he's played his last game for us too as Sean says it's a niggly injury.

A reliable source tells me that the £25 million Burnley will receive is the nett amount.

Keane is valued mutually at £30 million and the deal is sanctioned and agreed.

We will not see Michael in Burnley colours again!

Funnily enough I mentioned that three weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post

Sounds like he's played his last game for us too as Sean says it's a niggly injury.

The moment an “unspecified injury” was disclosed as the reason for Keane’s omission from the squad, the only “niggles” involved were the finalization of transfer fee and personal terms.

Done deal.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    A reliable source tells me that the £25 million Burnley will receive is the nett amount.

Keane is valued mutually at £30 million and the deal is sanctioned and agreed.

We will not see Michael in Burnley colours again!

Funnily enough I mentioned that three weeks ago.
    Sounds good and you're on the ball BT - though a pity he won't get the acclaim when he comes off.

Worryingly I think Mee also has a niggle

Players will be on holiday soon.

Nothing is likely to happen until late June I would think.

Clearly united want to get this over the line. For reasons unkown maybe to prevent other clubs from coming in with a higher bid+better wages. But it seems for a while united has been his preferred club. All i can say is all the best and a big thankyou to the lad! He has been tremendous for us. UTC!!!!

The Saga of Noggin the Nog ..now that was a good Saga.

I prefer this Saga from The Bridge - Sofia Helin

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VLaBUY7mWFY

Quote Originally Posted by onechop82 View Post
    Clearly united want to get this over the line. For reasons unkown maybe to prevent other clubs from coming in with a higher bid+better wages. But it seems for a while united has been his preferred club. All i can say is all the best and a big thankyou to the lad! He has been tremendous for us. UTC!!!!
    Agree, suspect Jose wants to get rid of a few Smalling for one!

I too wish him all the best,but I just wish he wasn't joining those Muncs,I Phookin detest them..

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)