+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rams striker returns for loan

Rams striker returns for loan

Derby County have a new striker after Fulham fail to reach the Championship play-of final - External Link

Ya don't say!! (Is footymad r4j in disguise telling us what we already know!!)

Came on late last night, had a chance with his nut put it yards wide!! (Oops sorry you know that, now I'm doing a it!!)

Nice to have him back, should fit in well with our non-scorers!!

The site is a bit behind on the news.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    The site is a bit behind on the news.
    No, the site is relaying current news after Fulham didn't make it to the play-off final. There is also news in there that no decision has yet been made over Martins future, plus a very UP TO DATE photograph ( courtesy of our partners, the Press Association)of Martins SECOND chance he had during his 15 minutes or so of playing time.

I am not the first person that you have seemingly annoyed on this MB Rams4justice but I do happen to be the editor and as this is not a professional full time position people should accept that news may take a little time to be placed on the site.

You do get up to date photographs, as I have already said and all articles take time to write and appear on the site after publication. So unless you would like to write articles for the site and mail them to me, I would expect you and others to cut me some slack.............

Ouch, my knuckles hurt!!

"The site is relaying current news" Is it really.... because this forum is sure looking that way, lol! How many times a day does the forum actually post threads on important information, not very and when there is important information to post someone has already beat them to it and has become old news.

"Unless you want to write articles for this site" umm... that's generally what people do on this forum, oh! wait that's right, you only want to do it and that's why? you always chat **** on other people's articles so you can complement your own and take credit for yourself. Some forum this is. 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    "Unless you want to write articles for this site" umm... that's generally what people do on this forum, oh! wait that's right, you only want to do it and that's why? you always chat **** on other people's articles so you can complement your own and take credit for yourself. Some forum this is. ��
    You really have to learn how to pick your fights. Taking on the forum editor / owner and slagging off both him, his forum and his posts and telling him that he only talks **** is only ever likely to have one outcome. I think now we will be rid of you for ever - if not then the editor will have lost control and the respect of every other poster on here.

If we all know we can dis the site and its moderation and ownership without any comeback, then anarchy will reign. Goodbye.

Sorry Roger! I'm not afraid to speak my mind on matters like this and I put it to him straight.

If I get thrown out of the forum for speaking my own mind then so be it, because quite frankly that's what forums are for. 😏 🙏🏻

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)