+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arrogant footballers...

Yeah but he's 6 foot 2 so would be sidelined with a cricked neck.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Yesterday it was Wilson saying playing with the millers was a culfure shock now its Carlton Morris who is saying he would rather stay with Norwich and get in their first team. Its a bit of a joke when neither of them are league 2 standard. No doubt Blackstock still thinks he should be playing in the premier league.

If these playerx had been half as good as THEY THINK they are we would not have gone down last season.
    Here is the quote from Warney... Is Carlton Morris really that arrogant in rejecting us at this point????

Warne said: “I spoke to Carlton and said, did he enjoy it? He did. Would he consider coming back if the opportunity arose for me and him? He said he’d love to come back but ideally he wants to get in the Norwich team. I wish him all the best and I’ll have different targets anyway. It might be something we revisit in the summer or January. I’ll always keep an eye on his career.”

Arrogant bar steward

Renewals on auto.....

The rest I don't understand your point !

My point is that "in better teams"....a player makes a run and he's found with a good pass....

We ( Rotherham United ) haven't been good enough this season - the rare "quality" we had benefited Ward - and he left us when Warne & Mr Millwall dropped him......

Izzy was the "quality" level these players had when they were cooking on gas....

Good post LBJ. Why haven't you told us this before!
    Geez I wish people would speak up when they know sumat important about our beloved millers

Ha bloody ha....😎

Come on Huddersfield.....!

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    Renewals on auto.....

The rest I don't understand your point !

My point is that "in better teams"....a player makes a run and he's found with a good pass....

We ( Rotherham United ) haven't been good enough this season - the rare "quality" we had benefited Ward - and he left us when Warne & Mr Millwall dropped him......

Izzy was the "quality" level these players had when they were cooking on gas....
    My point is Blackstock can't run...can't find space so how the heck is going to be any better than what we already have? Surely that's not too hard to see or answer to. You made him and Wilson to be the know all of players and for me both have been highly disappointing.

This isn't protection for those players

It's my experience of football.....not better or worse than anybodies but - the main thing a player needs a run in a settled side....

That's the main one for me !

All the other things that do affect a player are important but a run of say 10 games and you see the player.....

We'very been outgunned in every department....Sadly.....that's why the "park the bus" was ESSENTIAL !

We were cross matching players and their positions that they could master AND HOW THEY TOOK TO THE SYSTEM THAT HAD THE BEST CHANCE OF SAVING US !

Cloughie did it for Burton....but they stuck with the manager - we should have stuck with the manager that could have delivered safety.

Hibs conceded the joint least goals in Stubbs last season.and Everton blogs say that when Stubbs left Everton their defence went to pot....

I say again 13 games to change the culture of a club is irresponsible !

The performances were improving but the rednecks ( who know feck all ) were screaming their head off a TS panicked.

There had to be something happen behind the scenes as such a pathetic reaction of a professional football team at the start of a 3 year project - we'll we deserved to go down and hiring Warne GUARANTEED IT !

Just my opinion.....and know one has convinced me otherwise....it takes time and as football people we should accept that.....

Now look what we've got ....!

Let's wait and see what happens eh.

Warne's own pickings for the forthcoming season so only he as to answer if he fails badly.

If it's bad will Stewart allow more than the dreaded 13?

I think that Carlton Morris has realised that he wasn't doing himself any favours (or doing us any good either) by trying to play when he is obviously nowhere near fully fit. Sounds like a sensible decision to return to Norwich - Warney was ludicrously overoptimistic about the likely state of Morris's fitness for the final part of our season, and so no wonder Morris was initially reluctant to come to us.
    Last edited by mikemiller; 17-05-2017 at 09:53 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12