+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New season tickets

The club must be getting desperate, has they keep sending me e-mails about renewing.

I'm sat here in Zante with a cool beer, so a season ticket is the last thing on my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Did you pick them up?

I haven't renewed yet, I like to make them wait
    Went down and they said they won't be printed til end of June ffs. Got a cheap home shirt from last season £15. be rude not to. UTM!!

Most of my football shirts arn't worth having - crap materials....they have all shrunk this last year or two so they make me look overweight.....!

I think the Mrs is boil washing them !

The club keep sending me e-mails regarding buying a new season ticket, but I'm looking what new players the Millers are going to fetch in, to give the team some strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    The club keep sending me e-mails regarding buying a new season ticket, but I'm looking what new players the Millers are going to fetch in, to give the team some strength.
    Agreed, I want to see some signs that we are serious about giving it a good go before committing for the season.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12