+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Aaron Mooy

"Lack of action" there is never a lack of action Romanis, there are always things going off behind the scenes. Busy! Busy! Busy!

Facetious rA!!
    However, it seems that googlechild's non-existent grey cell does'nt recognise what a **** it is. As they say once a **** always a ****!!
    So, I will escape to the land of sanity and return the thing to ignore!

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    Facetious rA!!
    However, it seems that googlechild's non-existent grey cell does'nt recognise what a **** it is. As they say once a **** always a ****!!
    So, I will escape to the land of sanity and return the thing to ignore!

I admire Romanis for his attempt to give sound advice, but we have all tried gentle persuasion and advice in the art of not being the Forum ****! Regrettably he ignores it to the extent its obvious the only course of action is to put on ignore and not to respond to any of his posts.

A course of action I intend to follow from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    And another tip, this is the close season, where lots of lazy journalism or sensationalism is published to make up for the lack of action. There'll always be lots of speculation even to the point of it appearing as a done deal. Many times the result is different. So where reports suggesting planning, about to, are interested and the like, it usually means that no firm decision or action was taken.
    And lots of smoke and mirrors, some managers and club will actually say they are going for player A, maybe even officially enquire, however they main intention is player B at a different club.

So don't take everything you read as kosher until it's officially announced.
    Exactly what I explained, but the guys a "media studies graduate" or so he claims - I doubt he has many GCSE's myself and claims to know more about what is written in the media than you or I, best leave him to his parallel universe, he will find his niche in the world of online Forums eventually no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    "Lack of action" there is never a lack of action Romanis, there are always things going off behind the scenes. Busy! Busy! Busy!
    Lack of action on the field, do you understand basic stuff?

If you think that there is a lack of action right now in transfer activity or in football as a general then you are completely clueless and more of a clown then words can't express. 🤡

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    I admire Romanis for his attempt to give sound advice, but we have all tried gentle persuasion and advice in the art of not being the Forum ****! Regrettably he ignores it to the extent its obvious the only course of action is to put on ignore and not to respond to any of his posts.

A course of action I intend to follow from now on.
    Oh never mind, so long as he goes off tangent, so long I should point out the error.
    On another subject, I read about Donald Trump revealing to close friends, he himself doesn't belief all the things he says or tweets.
    But he believes the Republican base is so dumb that they'll believe it anyway.

I think the problem with r4J is that he knows he's wrong sometimes and thus refuses to admit, because he thinks he''ll get mocked.
    There is never harm in being proven wrong, that's the best way to find out what's right.

Man Utd wanted to buy Antoine Griezmann but cause Atletico Madrid have had their transfer ban upheld and can't buy any players to replace outgoing players, they will have to keep their best players until that ban is lifted and Manchester Utd will now have to look elsewhere.

Clubs want to buy certain players and there are blocks in the road that can't be avoided and the clubs will have to turn their attentions elsewhere. That's how football goes, if you can get your head around that then just shows you how much of a clown you really are. 🤡

When I took biology at school (god that was a long time ago!!) single cell species, as I recall, were well able to carry out essential life functions despite their limitations. It would seem, however, that the single cell known as googlechild can only carry out one function...TALK THROUGH HIS ARSE!!

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)