+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: its coming home, its coming home

its coming home, its coming home

.....its coming, footballs coming home

ya ken?

another stone waller turned doon & a player sent aff........and still we beat 'em.

long overdue.

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Zeppelin View Post
    another stone waller turned doon & a player sent aff........and still we beat 'em.

long overdue.
    Ye have tae laugh at the huns though...

Might not be relevant but I notice that Stockley didn't wear a poppy on his shirt this year and may give a hint to how he tackled.

watp
    no surrender

What the actual fk??

A poppy?
    This year?
    Eh?

(I repaired the spelling and grammar to make it legible..)

huns and their diets like the crewe skidmark are thick as phukk. unfortunately this means they don't know how to behave and continue to embarrass themselves

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    huns and their diets like the crewe skidmark are thick as phukk. unfortunately this means they don't know how to behave and continue to embarrass themselves
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    Ye have tae laugh at the huns though...

Might not be relevant but I notice that Stockley didn't wear a poppy on his shirt this year and may give a hint to how he tackled.

watp
    no surrender

What the actual fk??

A poppy?
    This year?
    Eh?

(I repaired the spelling and grammar to make it legible..)
    Oh? Like you fkn lot make the effort.....

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    Oh? Like you fkn lot make the effort.....
    The point, Forrest fkn Gump, is that this idiot hun (slightly smarter, it seems, than you...) equates not wearing a poppy with a bookable foul on the football field.
    The other points, fkwit, are that Celtic football club gives tens of thousands to the poppy appeal each year, unlike your bunch of tightwads, and, as an ex-serviceman, I always wear mine.

Any other relevant points to make?

Good!

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    Good!
    Name:  happy.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  14.0 KB

Poppy?? I know it gets earlier and earlier every year but FFS it's only May - gies peace!

Quote Originally Posted by AguyIknow View Post
    Poppy?? I know it gets earlier and earlier every year but FFS it's only May - gies peace!
    Perhaps by "this year" he meant erm... last year... easy to get confused when have the sort of mentality that:
    a) Thinks that his player falling down and pretending to be struck in the face (ie, cheating) is okay... and
    b) Not wearing a poppy (the wearing of which, if we're honest, commemorates fallen servicemen who were doing their best to kill other people) somehow makes you a violent psychopath.

I still have to make an effort to convince myself that that swamp is not representative of their whole support...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)