+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lose on pens to

Lose on pens to

Huddersfield..........................karma xd

Karma doesnt exist, the better team won, we lost because Carlos was far too negative all season.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Huddersfield..........................karma xd
    christ..is that all you can muster!
    Bit tame?

Now we just need to lose to Crystal Palace, Burnley, Yeovil, Swindon, Wolves etc. in the play-offs and karma has indeed bitten us on the back side...

Quote Originally Posted by owlsmad93 View Post
    Karma doesnt exist, the better team won, we lost because Carlos was far too negative all season.

Totally agree.

He took Fletcher off last night after scoring a goal and when the momentum from him was so high...He let Hutch take the first pen when he was so cramped up he could hardly walk...That was just a couple of b0llock droppers on the night..He'll no doubt come on the radio and tell us what he's "asheeved" this season...Well I'll tell you what you've "asheeved" Carlos...Fckall!

He's took us as far as he can...I'm sick of his sh!t excuses and yes, he's been negative all season...Time for a change for me where a more attack minded Manager can get us over the finish line instead of tip tapping the ball around the back four for fifty minutes of a match!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluestripe View Post
    christ..is that all you can muster!
    Bit tame?
    Soz Blue only just seen the other post mate..Don't come on us much now but we'll defo have a few beers next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotherhamowl10 View Post
    Now we just need to lose to Crystal Palace, Burnley, Yeovil, Swindon, Wolves etc. in the play-offs and karma has indeed bitten us on the back side...

Every chance of that!

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl View Post
    Soz Blue only just seen the other post mate..Don't come on us much now but we'll defo have a few beers next season.
    No probs Braggy...I had a message waiting for about a month before I spotted it

nice one Blue..We'll sort it for next season mate.

Quote Originally Posted by owlsmad93 View Post

I don't buy into this negative b0llox.
    A team that starts with forestieri, bannon, Wallace and Lee and then still plays 2 up top isn't negative.
    Add to that pudil and hunt ,2 full backs that are better going forward than defending.
    It's a hard competitive league with some really good sides.(reguardless of what the pork think) and Huddersfield have been up there all season and have taken a few sides to the cleaners along the way (if my memory serves me right Brighton for one).
    It's a battle to make the playoffs and then a lottery when there
    We've had a good season despite the disappointment of losing in the playoffs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)